[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody /Inferiorcomplex/ here? Anytime someone says anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1450567221342.png (13 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1450567221342.png
13 KB, 736x547
Anybody /Inferiorcomplex/ here?
Anytime someone says anything or when I observe people doing daily tasks, I naturally feel like I am below them or not as interesting etc.

For most cases it's probably not true, but I can't help to shake that feeling off me.
>>
yep
I'll give you more detail after I have a sad fap
>>
you need therapy bot, you can't simply shake the feelings
>>
File: 1449617472701.png (8 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449617472701.png
8 KB, 640x480
>>25206097
I can shake them off me even right now, I am imagining you are having all the fun in the world, or maybe you are reading an interesting book, just doing something that I would've never be able to do.

Feelsbadman.
>>
I feel that way too OP. but I feel inferior not to other people (they either aren't me, or I don't know them that well) but simply...inferior, a failed person. like there are things I ought to do that I'm not doing. wasting my life.

you know how a lot of people here feel like useless shit because their parents were bad and kept telling them they're useless? well it was the complete opposite for me. my parents kept over-exaggerating my "achievements". my childhood/teenage years were literally "you tried your best, who cares if you lost! you go, john!" the movie. So now I'm 21, feel like everything is bullshit and that I suck at every thing I try, I just barely make it. Girls, lifting, drawing. Everything. Hell, even friends. I just feel like I've been handed out great cards, but I still somehow manage to suck so hard.
>>
File: 1449698127296.png (56 KB, 1049x943) Image search: [Google]
1449698127296.png
56 KB, 1049x943
>>25206271
I don't know man, it's not easy cheering other people when you feel below them lol, you probably are doing better than me desu.
>>
>>25206342

I make good first impressions, because like I said, I was dealt pretty good cards in life. but at the end of the day you can't just autodrive through life (unless you're dealt REALLY good cards). you still need to put it in effort, to not be a complete autist about stuff. you can't imagine the disappointment in a girl's eyes when she brings you home to fuck her and you don't do it because you're clueless and scared. I have missed so many chances it's insane. I have no will.
>>
seriously
stop stealing our fuckign memes
if you're going to steal our memes
say hi
ylilauta.org/int
>>
>>25206342

but where does your sadness come from? I want to know.
>>
>>25206497
I wasn't handed the greatest cards in life.
>>
>>25206576

at least you know life just fucked you over. it's not your fault. and everything you will do will ACTUALLY be your achievement, not just a collection of privileges and autopiloting through life (like me, I guess?).

I fucked myself over. the world fuck you over.

or maybe i've been listening to my fucking ultra-leftist brother too much, I don't know.
>>
>>25206687
>Listening to liberals.
Look man, I may look up to "people" but certiantly not ideologies.

Liberalism is shit-tier senpai.
>>
I have the opposite. I'm quite the initiative-taker, so people assume I know my shit, and ask me to lead all our mutual projects. Every group I've been part of, from video game guilds to choirs to universities eventually ask me to step up and take the leader chair. And no, I'm not 10/10 good looking; I'm just assertive. Is the average person very lazy, or...?
>>
>>25206912
>I have the opposite. I'm quite the initiative-taker, so people assume I know my shit, and ask me to lead all our mutual projects. Every group I've been part of, from video game guilds to choirs to universities eventually ask me to step up and take the leader chair. And no, I'm not 10/10 good looking; I'm just assertive. Is the average person very lazy, or...?
So basicly you just wanted to brag about how good you were socially?

Well don't you seem like a shithead, i'd rather be depressed than arogant like you.
>>
god damn op nice gondola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f176G2cULz8
>>
>>25206479
Done. Payed my debts now go.
>>
who used to hit themselves when they made a mistake as a child? I remember back in gym class all those years ago I would beg and plead not to be given the ball/responsibility because I didn't want to let people down when I inevitably fucked up.

When it happened I would go to a wall and start to bang my head against it, doing penance for my failure. I would also frequently starve myself for days on end as a teenager for the slightest thing.
>>
>>25206912
The difference between lazy people and people with an inferior complex is that lazy people know they can do it, they just choose not to. People with rooms our houses littered with shit can clean up their house, but they choose not to because they don't feel like putting effort into making it happen and generally want other people to do it for them.

People with inferiority complexes lack the self-esteem, motivation or even the will to improve to do something because they don't think it would positively matter if they did it anyway.

Which is sad, because there could be amazing shit for all to see if their consciousness wasn't bullying them everyday.
>>
>>25206059
Yes, almost everybody on this board
>>
>>25207107
Can't remember if I did anything physical to myself but I know I did starve myself, give myself hate messages and avoid social contact on purpose because I didn't fit anywhere.
>>
File: feels hug.jpg (6 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
feels hug.jpg
6 KB, 234x215
>>25207107
I knocked myself out on a goal post doing this. Still did it afterwards.
>>
The only law is the law of the jungle. Might makes right. If you have an inferiority complex, have you ever considered its because you're weak, untrained, or outnumbered - rather than ascribing it to being unfunny or boring?
>>
>>25207320
>If you have an inferiority complex, have you ever considered its because you're weak
Not as smart or fast or capable as the others but yes
>>
>>25207257
>>25207199

I had an actual chart for various failures that required certain punishments. I would always go over and give myself more then get mad at myself for failing to keep to the chart and punish myself more.
>>
>>25207320
>The only law is the law of the jungle.
Wish that was the case man, but we live in cities now, not Africa.

I am not weak, I am average built and above average in height, I am not very goodlooking tho.
>inb4 pics
>>
>>25207407
What do you mean?

>>25207429
You may be feeling inferior because you're alone then. Remember that we evolved to live in groups of around 60, and going outside without your squad, surrounded by strangers, is just asking to be killed and harvested. I mean, think about it. There you are, the kid who can't make eye contact let alone hold a conversation with the rest of the people in your workspace. How many years of irritation before the lot of them murder and eat you? All you could do is scream like a little girl as the confederate normies close over you
>>
>>25207683
>confederate normies close over you
Top kek, I have a superiority complex but I'm not autistic, I can have a conversation with people. I work decently in society, that is why I find it odd I am this way.

But getting a squad sounds like a nice thing though.
>>
>>25207683
>What do you mean?
I don't define being weak as being incapable to do anything in all fields, but rather how little you can endure and how quick you are to fall during a challenge. When it comes to my job, university or anything that is truly important for me to have a better life I don't feel like I endured at all.

That's why I specifically mentioned "smart", "fast" and "capable" because despite me trying to improve on them I don't feel like I have and one of them is extremely important to have.
>>
Anyone else feel boring as fuck when they talk to other people? I have a variety of interests but I have such a hard time connecting with anyone.
>>
File: 1425509094594.png (98 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1425509094594.png
98 KB, 400x410
>tfw this feeling with ex
>things are literally better for them in every way possible to make things reality
>>
>>25207934
This most of all, I geniunly don't like talking to people.
The most joy I get is in sessions, sometimes I talk to people for 2 weeks and then I just stop, I lose motivation and interest at the same time.

I end up with too much time on my hands.
>>
File: 1406608287778.png (375 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1406608287778.png
375 KB, 512x512
>>25206059

>tfw celebrities I've always viewed as being adults are actually 6+ years younger than me
>Chloe Grace Moretz only just turned 18
>she's experienced more than I will in a lifetime and she can't even buy a beer yet
>>
>>25208013
I don't know, I don't really care to talk to people but when it happens I don't hate it. I just feel like I'm uninteresting as fuck. I am kind of deadpan so I probably come off as having absolutely no personality.
>>
>>25207971

>>>/back2facebook/
>>
>>25208089
i don't even use facebook
>>
>>25208059
I just end up with a headache for acting interested.
It's cool playing a game together or something but just talking is killing me.
>>
>>25208105

then make an account and stay there
>>
>>25208135
Yeah, I see what you mean, especially when people try to talk about politics or celebrities. JUST.
>>
File: 1450148752138.jpg (67 KB, 760x720) Image search: [Google]
1450148752138.jpg
67 KB, 760x720
>>25208165
Sometimes I think everyone hates talking to eachother and people just force themselves to seem interested and happy just not to be lonely.
>>
>>25208059
Yeah I'm the same. Really fucking difficult if we can't talk about anything that isn't mainstream or "cool kids are doing!"

>>25208135
>>25208165
I think that's one of the benefits of this place. There's more to talk about that isn't politics or celebrities. And we don't have to look like fools trying to do it .
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.