[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /has qt gf/ here but isn't happy? Shit sucks man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1446175451492.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446175451492.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Who /has qt gf/ here but isn't happy?

Shit sucks man.
>>
>>25205848
FUCK OFF NORMIE

this comment is orginal u fucking nigger wghiwegwe
>>
Me. But I can't for the life of me figure out why.

It's like I love her but want to hurt her and take my frustration out on her at the same time, I don't understand it.
>>
HEY AN ANON MADE THAT FOR ME!

GIVE IT BACK!
>>
I was in that place for a year before we broke up. I wish we could have come around, but I couldn't. I don't know who started it, but shit spiraled out of control.
>>
Same here. She's basically been a perfect gf in every way except I'm just not attracted to her anymore.

She got thyroid cancer and had to have her thyroid removed, and she's ok now,cancer free... but unlike the landwhales who cry about "muh thyroid" she actually does have a condition that leads directly to wieght gain. She's gained a bunch of weight since then, through no fault of her own, and now I'm not attracted at all. I don't want to be the dick who dumped a devoted gf just because she put on some pounds.. But fuck. No idea what to do now.

What do you robots think? What would you do in this situation?

Inb4 blatant shitposting
>>
>>25205848
literally the girl from oyasumi pun pun
>>
>>25205968
Thats a tough one man, isn't there anything the doctors have said she could do about her weight ? working out? diet? etc...

I dont know dude. I would not know what to do.

my gf on the other hand is healthy yet eats pretty poorly, though not often it still has an affect on her as well as stress is making her stuck at the same weight shes been for a year now, when we met she was just a little bit chubby now shes kinda gained 5-10 extra lbs and I don't know what I could possibly do at this point.. thankfully she is aware of it but only ignores it and buys clothes that are bigger everytime she outgrows her old ones, she has clothes from 3 years ago that are 3 sizes too small and it is depressing as fuck to know that she has gained that much weight, she is a 9.5/10 personalility wise and physically use to be 9/10 and is now 6/10... WHAT DO?

also all she wants is kids and to not have to work the rest of her life and always talks about how shitty I am for wanting her to work when she is a mother in the future shake my fucking head everytime where do women get this sense of entitlement?
>>
>>25206162
I should add, I am completely grateful that I have her.. and I love her a lot, I just wish we could fix a few things and then things would be perfectly fine (as perfect as they can get in this imperfect reality).
>>
>>25205867
I've figured for me that it is due to the fact that I know deep down that none of this will last, one of us will most likely be left alone in our older age disconnected from one another and all that may remain is the memories from all the years we had together, I don't want her to do and subconciously i find myself trying to be an asshole and distancing myself from her and looking for any flaw I can possible to leave her or for her to start not wanting to be with me. Which is why I always think that it would be great to either take an alternative route and have a polygamous relationship with someone who fits us perfectly or to be normal and simply have kids together but.. Idk.
>>
I thought getting qt gf would be the last component of getting my life together.

I've been working out for awhile now, have a job with a future, a car, some normie friends, rent my own apartment, dress pretty well, have some hobbies that aren't vidya and anime.

Then I got qt gf and did some sexor, which was awesome, but now shes just like, in the way, all the time. I want to tell her to fuck off but then no sexor.
>>
>>25206333
I'm getting married to her but I still feel kind of like something is off.
>>
I actually avoid relationships because I'm a miserable piece of shit.

My last two gfs left me because of my depression and generally bitter disposition. There have been other girls interested in me but I acted disinterested to avoid fucking up anyone else's life.
>>
>>25206379
Don't get married until that feeling is settled.. What exactly is the feel? what is off ?

As long as you two are happy together and you can contently deal with her problems and she hears you out on yours and versa. everything will work out.
>>
GET OUT NORMIES FUCK YOU

SAGE
bftrdensmkdrgtfr
>>
>>25205848
That's weird because I thought getting a qt 3.14 gf would make my life a little better. All I want is a little love to take that feel away.
>>
>>25206162
Ugh, that's a tough one too mate.. The entitlement and feeling like she's owed a life of living off of your labor just because she's a woman and has had your kids.. I can relate and I've dealt with that before, and it disgusted me. I ended up being dumped after a ten year relationship because I wasn't thrilled about that and it showed. That one was my first and only gf at that point. Met when we were teens.

I was basically suicidal when it ended. In the end though, I definitely think it was for the best. She's got her provider and her baby now.. But in a bit of irony they baby had Down's syndrome. I'm sure she loves the thing anyway.

But my advice for you based on that limited knowledge of what you said is to examine whether you truly do want kids, and whether that daddy/breadwinner/sole provider role is really what you want. If so, then I guess you should stay together, and maybe you'll find a compromise. If your initial reaction to the thought is "hell no" then end it right there. You'd be wasting both her time and yours if you carry on. She clearly has an idea on how she wants her life to be, and if you don't want that role then it's best for you both if you let her go. Then she can find what she wants and you can find whatever it is that you're going to get.

Best not to bring another life into the world when there'll be nothing but strife waiting for it. Wish my parents had been given the same advice. Would have saved me a shitty existence and would have made them both probably happier in the end. Good luck either way anon.
>>
>>25205848
She acts like we're in a relationship but I can't find an opportune moment to tell her that I don't like her. I don't want to be the one to strike the first blow.
>>
>>25206524
You didn't get it? This isn't about having a qt gf. It's about being w someone you don't actually want to be with out of anything but loneliness.
>>
>>25206752
Fuck, that must be hard. She's cute as fuck if that's your gf. always harder when the girl is hot and you know you can't do any better physically.
>>
I had until november. Now we're finished and I'm more unhappy. Idk if it's because I really liked her or was just used to be in relationship. But stick to her robots, it's better than loneliness.
>>
>>25206804
She's so nice and well mannered. She's still a virgin and never had a BF but her personality is so bland and boring it's just sad.
>>
I am not a robot holydhit iktf man
Gf is perfect but I failed my calc 2 class 6 times now. Im pretty much gonna drop out the of uni now. I hate parties and social interaction now. "Hey how is school anon?" Srly how the fuck do I respond to this.
>>
That's why I immediately cut it off with a normie girl who super liked me before the first date, kissed me, sexted me, and talked about exclusivity. After the first date.
>>
>>25205867
Try taking your frustration out on her. I'm guessing that something she's doing is causing it, and it won't go away unless you express the full force of your pain.
>>
>>25206949
Imagine if you succeeded. 20 years later: so how is work anon?

Stay smiling. There is a bright side to everything.
>>
>>25206911
Your gf sounds like me. Fuck.
>>
File: 1401142531187.jpg (9 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1401142531187.jpg
9 KB, 222x216
Anyone else wanna kill their gf? Wanna stab their gf in thei throat? How do I get these feels away?
>>
>>25205848
Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you.
>>
>>25207858
Nah fuck you mate
>>
File: 1441922832506.jpg (110 KB, 552x364) Image search: [Google]
1441922832506.jpg
110 KB, 552x364
>pre-everything tranny
>have beautiful, sweet, loving girlfriend
>feel awful when she tries to do anything sexual with me
>constantly envious of her
>depressed and suicidal
>she feels powerless to help me feel better and it kills her

I don't deserve her
>>
>>25207917
So many layers of delusion
>>
I know that feel man. Had a super hot gf like her. Literal 9/10 that I met off okc. Had no idea why she would take a fuckup like me or even respond to my lame ass message. Found out she was a complete horrible psycho bitch who had fucked literally dozens of chads who had all rejected her for her psycho ways and she wanted to just settle down with a beta to be her bitch. She figured if she dated a beta he would never break up with her because of how hot she was. I did it anyway. she made me fucking miserable. I know that feel op.
>>
>>25208098
Not really.. I mean guys who want to be trannies and are actually passable are probably pretty to begin with, which will draw women. Makes sense that a tranny boy in the closet would draw a qt girl and eventually be jealous of his gf for being everything he wants to be himself. Seems logical to me.
>>
>>25206544
In a sense I wouldn't mind having a kid and in the back of my mind I really want it to be a boy so I can go out and take him camping, go hiking, go out on trips with the kid and do everything my dad never did, but then theres always the thoughts that follow... ya know? I really like the idea of raising a kid but I don't want to deal with the child being like me.. antisocial, anxious, depressed, so on
>>
>>25206752
fucking normies,please just leave us alone, fucking hell, please
>>
>>25208578
How exactly am I a normie?
>>
>>25208709
a woman acknowledges your existence
>>
>>25208578
implying you would have no problems if you were in a relationship.

ok!
>>
>>25209154
pretty much this
>>25210052
You have the audacity to throw that away. Fucking marry her and don't let go. I'm going on 27 this summer and I've never had a relationship last longer than 2 months with a girl who was semi attractive and cheated on me. You don't know how IGNORED you can become, and thats why you are a normie and these feelings are just apart of normal life and not true suffering.

Merry fucking christmas, gtfo and be thankful for what you have you jerk.
>>
>>25207771
I won't be alive 20 years from now. I will probably be a meet if I'm still alive
>>
>>25205848
Meet an asian girl online, she's from Hong Kong. She decides to fly over to Australia on a working visa for 12 months. Within the 12 months I get her pregnant, so we get married so she can stay in Australia. She's perfect in everyway possible, she is an amazing mother to our 2 daughters and a devoted wife. Cooks, cleans and fetches me beers. We've been together for 7 years now. But I just don't have any feeling what so ever for her. I'm only still with her because I would never want to leave my kids. There's absolutely no reason for me to feel the way I do, but I do for some reason.
>>
>>25206911
Ship her to me
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.