[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some ways to be kind to people robots? I've realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 645x773
What are some ways to be kind to people robots? I've realized that compassion and just doing a nice thing that can help other people can make the world a slightly better place. I'm a virgin NEET with no friends like many of you.

I have about $4,000 from my summer wagecuck job, would handing out $20 bills or something to strangers be helpful and kind?
>>
You're not even rich, why would you give your money away? I wouldn't give to charity even if I was rich. Just buy shit for yourself and make yourself happy. If material things aren't enough then use the money to improve yourself so that others will like you more.
>>
File: BLAK.jpg (68 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
BLAK.jpg
68 KB, 500x377
ay yo, leme get an extra for my ma and 12 siblings
>>
>>25205824
But I want to make other people happy anon.
>>
Do some charity work and meet people
>19yo kissless virgin
>Now going to Uganda with 17 girls and 3 other guys
aww yee
>>
>>25205853
I can tell you how you can make ME happy: not throwing your fucking money away. I'm a good person but I'm not a STUPID person. Giving your money away when you're not well off is fucking STUPID.
>>
>>25205788
Charity is truly the most overrated virtue.
>>
If you give money to normies they'll literally just have a story to tell their friends about how some "creeper" gave them money
>>
>>25205788
It would, but don't do it unless they ask.
I tried giving away money once at college and, out of 30 people I asked, only 3 took it. There were also a bunch of them that walked away real fast. But if you find some homeless people you could give it to them and they would be cool with it. Also you could give some away over the internet, it's real easy.
>>
>>25205860
Sounds like you don't actually give a shit about the cause.
>>
>>25205940
It was probably chump change if only 10% of people took the money. If somebody offered me $50, I wouldn't even take it because $50 is not enough to wipe my ass with.
>>
>>25205869
I suppose you're right. I just want people to know that at least one person cares about them.
>>
>>25205974
Firstly, you don't care about them. If you want to pretend you do then you're no different to every other normalfag or the religious. Secondly, they DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. They'll take your money, use it to buy cigarettes and booze and forget your stupid ass face. God, stupid people make me sick.

Use the money to get an education. Fucking hell.
>>
>>25206009
Nice projection man
>>
>>25205974
Don't listen to these guys op, giving is a really good thing to do. Even if the people you give it to spend it on alcohol and cigs, they're going to enjoy the alcohol and cigs, so it's a good deed.
>>
>>25205860
Are you honestly saying that going to Uganda is a good thing? Those girls are going to have their clits cut off and sold into being someone's nth wife. You and the guys will probably have your heads cut off, burned alive, or killed in some other fucked up way.
>>
>>25205788
Get involved in a local charity group in your area. Help poor people and lonely people get what they need to get through their days. Meeting people face to face and helping them will bring you much more satisfaction than just throwing money away.
>>
>>25205940
If someone offered me free money these days, I'd assume there was some kind of disease on it and they were trying to start some kind of biological warfare.
>>
>>25206135
Any good recommendations for a local charity group? I want to help people that actually need it, not just single moms trying to get free shit
>>
>>25206158
>this is what Americans believe
Fucking wow
>>
>>25205853
Perform services, don't just hand money around.

For example, mow someone's lawn without telling them. That'll put you in a good accord with your neighbor, and you'll feel really good for having made another person happy!
>>
>>25206242
To be fair, we gave the Indians a bunch of blankets infected with smallpox.
>>
>>25206250
That's a much better idea. I'm kind of stupid so the money thing was a dumb idea in retrospect.

What's another service?
>>
>>25206286
Honestly Americans shouldn't exist. You're weird paranoid people to the point where you cause trouble for everyone else.
>>
>>25206330
Thank you. Your kind words mean a lot. I was actually feeling kind of down today.
>>
Send 100 to my PayPal, having a hard time with life right now and it would help tremendously

Paypal: [email protected]
>>
>>25206158
I'd think they were crazy and/or wanted something from me. Either way, it would not be appreciated.
>>
>>25205788
That's a good mentality anon, but you shouldn't pursue it through giving away your money. Just be kinder to people you see in day to day life. Smile more, take a genuine interest in people when you talk to them.

Don't be overly friendly to other people or talk their ear off, but basically, when you have an interaction with someone, try to leave them happier than they were before you talk to them.

Some people won't appreciate your kindness either, but they're just dealing with their own problems. Don't let one bad experience with such a person keep you from having positive ones with others.

From my experience, most people are appreciative of simple kindness and courtesy.
>>
Altruism is a paradox. Charity is vanity. OP if you want to feel good go for a jog. Frankly it's cheaper and more honest than giving your money away like a dummy.
>>
>>25206610
But then I'm not helping anyone.
>>
>>25206661
You'd be helping the same person as if you gave your money away.

Yourself.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.