[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being a male feminist >being a hipster >being a nu-male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1050x1080
>being a male feminist
>being a hipster
>being a nu-male
which ones apply to you /r9k/
>>
File: giphy.gif (450 KB, 235x176) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
450 KB, 235x176
None of the above. I am just a weirdo who doesn't really fit in anywhere
>>
>>25205731
i'm this except i'm not a white knight, i dont use popular social media, never given money to a female before in any form kek
>>
>>25205731
>prematurely balding

So high test then?
>>
>>25205731

>Beard
>Balding
>20's

That's all that apply to me desu. Im just a pathetic asshole who doesn't give a shit about women or what people believe in.
>>
>using the word "hipster" in 2015
>>
>>25205907
oh, so you're a nu-male

gotcha.
>>
None of the above simply by being non-white.

2bh I have never known or seen a non-white male feminist or nu-male. Explains a lot.
>>
I'm probably a hipster. Not in look but in mindset I guess.
>>
I give way less a fuck to be a nu male
>>
>>25205731
I love these guys. Nothing quite like watching them walk on eggshells and bend over backwards to constantly adapt to the new standard for what it means to be a "male feminist" and what "problematic behaviors" to condition themselves to lose. My favorite thing to watch is when one of these guys feels good about himself or some feminist behavior he engaged in and expresses that, and gets suddenly shit on and torn apart for "patting himself on the back".
>>
Is this the birth of an epic, original new meme?
>>
>>25205731
Hipster seems the least beta of the three, so I want to be that.
>>
now make an image describing /r9k/ neckbeards similarly.
>>
>>25205731
I'm narcissistic to the point where I'm aware of how absurd my opinion of myself is, but I can't change it. I don't consider myself good looking but I dress well and take care of myself so I believe I'm more attractive than most men, I also think I'm smarter than just about everybody. Any relationship I have is basically me trying to get the other person to admire me so much that they let me treat them bad, if it doesn't work out I genuinely believe it was because they were too stupid to appreciate my presence. That being said, I'm 6'1, slim and I still wear skinny jeans even though I'm almost 20 so I'm beta.

I'm probably the edgy version of the Nice Guy(TM) and I expect my personality type to be a meme at some point desu senpai.
>>
I'm a beta Nice Guy. Please send help. I don't want to orbit any more.
>>
>>25205731
None. At least not unless my weird autism shit somehow becomes trendy, then I could be a hipster and say that I was doing it before everyone else.
>>
File: 1447780548468.jpg (116 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1447780548468.jpg
116 KB, 805x556
>>25205731
None, but that doesn't mean I'm not beta af
>>
>>25205731
None. I'm the opposite. A redpilled, existentialist 19-yr-old white male who doesn't leave the house without my cargos, trenchcoat, and fedora (all of which are black), or more recently, a red bandana around my face.

I plan to go to the Christmas party this year dressed as such, and red pill my other family members on how fucked the world is while (attempting to) talk in an anime villain voice. I'm being serious.
>>
>>25207131
>red pill my other family members on how fucked the world is while (attempting to) talk in an anime villain voice
>>
>>25206844
lol be more butthurt
>>
>>25206844
He says as he drinks Starbucks coffe with his girlfriend that's using him
>>
>>25207131
You've activated my trap card!
fedoras > cucks
>>
>>25206435
>2015
give it a week
>>
Apparently the fact that I have dirty blonde hair automatically sets me apart from most of these clowns.

Also like to think I'm a bit more self-aware and a little too jaded and bitter to ever cater to a female. Even my oneitis doesn't get a whole lot of special treatment.

I'd be an omega male if I were morbidly obese or mentally retarded. As it is, sittin' comfy in that gamma male position.
>>
>>25207131
with bait this good, how could i refuse?
>>
>>25205731
I wish I could grow a beard.
>>
>>25205731
I've been told I look like a hipster before, but personality wise I'm none of the above. Pretty sure not being white helps disqualify from this beta cuckery anyhow.

Also
>tfw 23andme says I have an incredibly low chance to bald ever
Feels good
>>
>>25205731
good thing im not a cumskin
>>
98% of r9k is LITERALLY by definition hipster
>>
>>25206649

Quite a lot seem Arabic, Indian, or Jewish.
>>
>>25211354
nope
white skin = white

le skull shape doesn't mean shit
>>
File: 1445367218982.jpg (92 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1445367218982.jpg
92 KB, 1000x500
>>25211298
you sure put a lot of effort into that shiptost friendo
>>
File: Bismark_Yolo.jpg (63 KB, 728x701) Image search: [Google]
Bismark_Yolo.jpg
63 KB, 728x701
>>25205731
None of them really.

I wear glasses because my eyesight is terrible.

>>25205907
Wow, I do the exact same faux-gangster shit with my girlfriend.

I also call her a nigger (she's korean) at least a few times a week.

I'm just like Ryan Gosling only less attractive.

Cool.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.