[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate stoner culture and everything it stands for.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: the-culture-high-movie-review.jpg (137 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
the-culture-high-movie-review.jpg
137 KB, 670x377
I fucking hate stoner culture and everything it stands for.
>>
kthxbai

let everyone know when you invent a time machine to take you back to those magical good ole days so the rest of can celebrate your departure from the human race
>>
wow great thread op!
>>
>>25205673
Fuck you from Humboldt County.
=]
>>
>stoner culture

Dude, it's a bunch of fucking b-grade comedy movies and hippie bullshit. Don't call it a "culture". It's barely even a subculture.

I smoke weed and do psychedelics, so you probably hate me, but yeah. Any sense of shared values and kinship between drug/alcohol users is going to be obnoxious. I just want to have a tab and see pretty shit, I don't care to hear evangelizing sermons about how you were supposedly astral travelling on LSD.
>>
File: IMG_5423.png (594 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5423.png
594 KB, 595x595
Okay, I'll be sure to think of that when I'm smoking this joint
>>
>>25206269
you sound extremely obnoxious and homoesexual by the way
"i just want to see pretty shit"
why.............
coming from a fellow tripper
>>
>>25206329
>coming from a fellow tripper
shut up fag
>>
>>25206485
lick my big fat bulbous butt
>>
File: 1433823290541.jpg (10 KB, 207x183) Image search: [Google]
1433823290541.jpg
10 KB, 207x183
Weed is a meme drug. Any other opinion is literally wrong.

end /thread
>>
>>25206523
I probably would if you weren't such a queef
>>
>>25206590
Weed is the best drug out there buddy
>>
>>25206329
>"i just want to see pretty shit"
>why.............

Because I like looking at visually pleasing things and I'm not fucking retarded enough to think the thoughts I have while tripping are gospel truth? Any dickhead can take LSD or shrooms and call himself a genius, that's part of the appeal of psychedelic evangelism. The truth is that real knowledge takes a long time of dedicated study and experience to acquire, alongside critical thinking, and expresses itself in clear language instead of "muh feels" and fuzzy words.

>coming from a fellow tripper

We're not "fellow" anything, faggot. Fuck off. Just because we ingested the same ergoline derivative at some point in our lives doesn't mean I give a fuck about you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.