[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you cook meat that you killed yourself without the supermarket,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: _20151223_195602.jpg (1 MB, 2432x3412) Image search: [Google]
_20151223_195602.jpg
1 MB, 2432x3412
>tfw you cook meat that you killed yourself without the supermarket, without neetbux. Going into the woods and bringing food out.
I'm sure someone else does this. Tree rat and venison boys
>>
My dad taught my brothers how to do this, but refused to teach me. I can shoot but I have no idea how to clean meat or hunt well.

>tfw can't kill your own food
>>
>the current year
>still eating the jew's meat

shiggy
>>
Should have made venison tendies frontier boy.
>>
I think it's more impressive to raise the animals you're going to kill and eat.
>>
>>25205679
remove the animal's skin, get the intestines out and you're set!
>>
>>25205679
There's tons of ways people like to skin animals. The important thing is to get the fur off. When I skin a squirrel I usually make 2 important cuts, avoiding intestines.
>>
>being so poor you need to eat nasty shit
>>
>>25205743
I did. 2 nights ago.
>>25205745
I do raise meat. I have chickens and goats. Goat liver is best liver
>>
>pan frying game
why? it's just gonna be tough, dry and gamy
slow roast or stew it, that's the best way
>>
>>25205753
I think I'll try and learn it eventually, I think the hardest part would be having the patience to sit still and wait. I raise chickens and I've killed, cleaned and cooked them enough.

I also have a cow but she's more of a pet, I just milk her.
>>
>>25205780
>nasty shit
I guess you eat better than I do. Enjoy your mcdonalds
>>
My cholesterol hurts looking at that picture desu.
>>
>>25205805
I brined it. The venison is backstrap. I wouldn't be pan frying it if I didn't know it would be tender. As far as the gameyness goes, I don't even notice it.
>>
>>25205817
I don't usually sit too long and wait. I just carry a gun whenever I go outside.
>>
>>25205939
Don't you have to have some patience to get deer to come close? It's easy to kill chickens because they trust me.

I've gotten turkeys once or twice, they're pretty complacent around here.
>>
>>25206030
I feed the deer. I also have a stand. And I just put in a little box deer blind. Where I live, the deer and hogs are in the street all the time.
>>
>>25205805
>s*mson
>knowing anything about outdoor life
>knowing anything about hunting
>>knowing anything about cooking

lmao
>>
>>25205792
>Goat liver is best liver
Rabbit ftw yo.

I like fishing, tree stands are too boring imo. One of these days I'ma get a deer by simply persistence hunting- I want to slit one's throat sooo bad.
>>
>>25206087
Mm, that's smart. I assume you live in the US? I'm in Alabama.
>>
I'm a native in canada but I don't hunt, most of my relatives do though and they give my grandparents moose, elk and deer meat all the time. White people have to enter draws for a moose or elk tag while the natives can hunt whenever because 'muh traditions muh land' lol
>>
>>25206172
Damn rabbits have been skunking me all week. I'd like to get one tomorrow. >>25206195
Yeah. Texas.
>>
>>25206268
You should really get onto a hunt if you can. If you don't get anything else out of it, at least you got vittles.
>>
>>25206120
I bet Samson would be a good hunter. He already sits in one spot for hours on end staring in one spot. My only worry is him with a rifle.
>>
>>25206604
>overweight wannabe kurt cobain
>knowing anything about outdoor life
>knowing anything about hunting

The only thing he hunts are underage boys on mockchan.
>>
>>25206734
Whatever. I'd take him hunting
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.