[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that fucking feel when you farted and shit all over yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
>that fucking feel when you farted and shit all over yourself at work today
>>
>>25205464
did anyone notice? where do you work?
>>
>>25205718
I'm a cashier at a grocery store so someone had to have smelled aand heard me fart. I though it would be silent
>>
>>25205765
Well if no one said anything, they'll just forget about it. Deny everything. Just say it was some shitty customer or something.
>>
>>25205844
>Just say it was some shitty customer or something
>shitty customer
Top kek
>>25205765
Did you literally soil your pants? If so, they'll most likely know it was you because farts dissipate after a while but that constant subtle smell of shit will linger for as long as you were there.
>>
>>25205464
BAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy fuck, robots are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25205901
I literally soiled my pants, man. I couldn't blame it on someone else when I had another cashier behind me who had to have heard it. Thinking about quitting to be honest family
>>
>>25205929
So what did you do Wednesday night?
>Oh I was reading up about how some loser farted and shit himself at work and laughed while calling him fucking pathetic
Wow, sounds like a great time
>Yeah I go on some imageboard where lonely virgin guys vent about their shitty lives and it makes me feel better about mine
Yeah that's cool, think I'm gonna go now goodbye.
>Y-you too
>>
>>25205982
Fuck that sucks dude, maybe try going back and paying attention to how co-workers talk to you? Maybe they really didn't notice. I imagine you don't exactly enjoy this job anyways so it doesn't seem like much of a loss.
>>
It's really not as bad as you think, just think how you would react if one of your workmates did the same, you probs wouldn't give a fuck and even if you did you'd give a fuck for like a day and then forget all about it, people care too much about their own lives to obsess over some cringey shit someone else does
>>
File: 1427156871282.gif (103 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1427156871282.gif
103 KB, 450x253
>>25205982
This is too funny. Ha
>>
>>25205982
You could go back and see if it all blows over. Hopefully no ones starts making fun of you for it.

If it turns out it was obvious and everyone knows, just tell them you have cancer and immediately fake a seizure.
>>
>work

normie GET OUT
>>
>>25206217
>Hopefully no ones starts making fun of you for it.
Man I work with a bunch of other twenty somethings, do you seriously think I won't get made fun of?
>>
>>25206276
Did anyone comment on it today? How long were yo working after 'the incident'? If they didnt say anything today, they won't tomorrow.
>>
Might as well kiss away any crushes you had at the workplace
>>
worry not, similar thing happened to me
>>
>>25206442
How? Why don't you faggots just go to the restroom?
>>
>>25206546
i was drunk as fuck, and it happend it my sleep you fucking retard, how was i supposed to know ?
>>
>>25205464
do not know this feel anon
>>
>>25205929
OP may have a problem controlling his bowl movements, but you have a problem controlling your autism.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.