[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: rapist cunt.jpg (26 KB, 667x667) Image search: [Google]
rapist cunt.jpg
26 KB, 667x667
This arsehole just raped my girlfriend. I Want to fuck his life but am on the other side of the world. Also, he's a well connected lawyer and I have no money. Will give no name or location because this is not a PA request.

I'm not talking pizzas to the house, much bigger than that. All I have is full name, place of work and photo.

I dunno what to do, but this cunt cannot get away with it.

Once again:
>Will give no name or location because this is not a PA request.
>>
EL fucking MAO you deserve it you littlle cuck
>>
I'd get a whole bunch of kebabs delivered RIGHT TO HIS HOUSE!! Then.... then.....pffffftttt... he'd have to pay for them!!!! BAWHAHAHAHAH!!!
>>
>>25204983
"I" deserve it? How the fuck do you think I feel about my girlfriend - you know, the rape victim? Did she deserve it?
>>
Kill yourself OP fucking faggot
>>
>>25205090
Your skype girlfriend who lives half across the world? lmfao that's not a relationship you neet. She fucked him and enjoyed it, just realise it.
>>
>>25205090
Why come to r9k when there is literally millions of websites to go to? Also, unless you live in Africa, you can give the police a call.
>>
>>25205149
We've been together for 4 years, she's there for work.
>>25204983
>>25205036
>>25205139
>>25205149
>>25205249
If I wanted the opinion of a retarded neckbeard, I'd have gone to /b/. Would have been much quicker.
>>
>>25205362
So why haven't you called the police?
>>
>>25204947
Save up money, travel there and beat the shit out of him in. Or plant CP on him.
>>
>>25205362
Okay then. If you guys are actually in a serious relationship, you should do something. For me, it would be getting him btfo. If you're to weak to do it yourself, hire someone. Is it a 3rd world country she's in? Then it should be easy.

PS I'm a /b/-tard, not a r9k fag. Much love m80<3
>>
I'd book a flight yesterday, show up in front of his house and beat him to death. But that's just me.
>>
>>25205249
>Why come to r9k when there is literally millions of websites to go to?

Why go out for Japanese curry at a fancy restaurant when you can go to the mall food court? It has many stores!
>>
>>25204947

>raped

sure he did, your gf totaly didn't throw herself on him.
>>
Kill him, honour demands blood
>>
>>25205547
Was my first thought
>get drunk with a guy
>get "raped"
>now theres an excuse for cheating
>>
>>25205090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AU1_YllifE

She provoked it, and you deserved it for being a beta cuck
>>
>>25205402
Police too corrupt and he's well connected (see OP). Also she's afraid to report it for above reasons and others.
>>25205414
I want him fucked up now; also I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag. Have contacts working on this angle but it's pretty complicated, considering I don't know the country, let alone city. Second option is worthy of consideration.
>>25205427
Thank you fellow /b/tard. I'm too far away, too poor and too much of a softcock to do it myself. I'd prefer to ruin his career than just get him belted up. Do you know if I can fake an ISP convincingly (from another country)? That could help.
>>
>>25204947
>this guy RAPED my girlfriend!
>Neither of us will contact the legal system but here's his picture 4chan!

If real, you're fucking retarded and gf cucked you.
If troll, you're fucking retarded and probably still a cuck.
>>
We are being trolled. There is no way anyone would come to r9k asking us to hack him when it's so easy to find his name. OP's sexual preferences confirmed.
>>
More like

>my girlfriend got drunk with this rich guy and they ended up fucking but i found out and she claimed rape as damage control
>>
File: star-fox2.jpg (70 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
star-fox2.jpg
70 KB, 640x360
>>25204947
>raped

oh no..
>>
/r9k/'s scaring me tonight, between the thread about publicizing some woman's nudes and this you guys have gone full personal army. you're acting like /b/
>>
>>25205547
>>25205593
You truly are a pair of stupid cunts. If it was consensual, why would she tell me? Why did it take her two days to tell me what happened? She knows I wouldn't mind if she had consensual sex with someone else. She was fucking raped and I'm going to do something about it.
>>
>>25205620
What have you got against chris?
>>
>>25205666
You should be scared Satan, you're the reason woman are all whores
>>
>>25205620
>afraid to report it
Dude. Like, I feel you man, but this is literally what girls say when they cheated on their boyfriends and then claimed rape afterwards.

I wasn't there of course, but this sounds very suspect.
>>
YOU MUST FUCK HIM IN THE ASS OP

MAKE HIM YOUR BITCH LIKE HE MADE YOUR GF HIS BITCH
>>
so why didn't she call the cops? or even call him out on Tumblr or something? even an accusation of rape is enough to fuck up someone's life in any Western country, just look at Cosby or James Deen
you got cucked m8, if there's anyone you should be mad at, it's your soon to be ex
>>
>>25205703
>She knows I wouldn't mind if she had consensual sex with someone else

OP is LITERALLY a cuckold.
>>
File: 1449463822591.jpg (31 KB, 477x474) Image search: [Google]
1449463822591.jpg
31 KB, 477x474
>>25205620
TOO CONNECTED MY ASS.
THIS ISN'T SOME FUCKING MOVIE, LIKE I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE.
IF SHE WAS REALLY RAPED, HE WOULD BE CHARGED!!!

SHE EITHER WENT TO A CLUB/BAR, AM I RIGHT?
>>
>>25205641
>>25205666
FUCK OFF this is no personal army shit. I haven't given name or even a country and deliberately changed the filename so nobody could get it.
This is my fight, fuck the rest of you.
I'm just after some advice.
>>
>>25205796
This anon has it right.
>too connected
These allegations have literally taken down some of the most rich and powerful people. That is the power of a woman's word.
>>
>>25205703
never mind, you're already a cuck
either become a real man or kill yourself
>>
>>25205149
hahah, you are so fking right
>>
>>25204947
>coming to r9k claiming gf was raped
you gotta be a troll, i mean, seriously? r9k?
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>25205703
There is no way this isn't a bait thread.
>>
>>25205705
What the fuck? Who are you talking about? Is this fellow well known or something? Well, to answer the question, [this person] raped my girlfriend. That's what I've got against him.
>>
>>25204947
OP, please, open your eyes.
She loved his cock. The best thing to do is post nudes of your GF here.

No seriously, she did not got raped. She loved it.
>>
>>25205815
>FUCK OFF this is no personal army shit. I haven't given name or even a country and deliberately changed the filename so nobody could get it.

Are you saying you literally never heard of an 'image search?
>>
Christopher has given your GF a Servin
>>
>>25204947
ok OP, answer this, how did she describe the rape?
was it something like he really forced himself on her or was she too drunk and he "took advantage" of her?
>>
>>25205934
Shit. Good point. I'll delete the image now because I don't want this to be known about, for various reasons. Thanks for pointing that out. And yes, I am a fucking idiot (but a rather distressed and tired one).
>>
>>25206029
ahhahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, we all know the answer to this question dont we?
>>
>>25206082
You are beyond pathetic. Stick to /b next time. Nobody on here is contacting dr chris.
>>
>>25205934
4ch has clearly changed in the last few years, how do I delete an image?
>>
>>25204947
lmao your gf cheated you and you are in denial man
and should I be wrong, your gf literally only has to report him to the police
if she doesn't, it's because she willingly had sex with him
>>
>got "raped"
>told you afterwards
>won't go to police
This is literally the classic "cheated but doesn't want to admit it to herself" scenario. Good job being a cuck OP.
>>
>>25205703
>gf cheats on bf
>Regrets cheating once the brief thrill is over
>Unable to shoulder burden of keeping secret
>Also unable to process actual guilt due to inherent sense of entitlement as a roastie
>Airtight rationalization system re-frames cheating encounter as "rape" by tweaking details and amplifying small cues

She's cucking you both.
>>
>>25206201
Good job being a kissless virgin. You may get sex one day, Rohypnol is rather cheap these days
>>
>>25204947
HOW THE FUCK DO I DELETE THIS?
>>
>>25206285
If the guy in the pic is successful, gf is probably also jealous that he won't financially support her and she's stuck with the beta cuck OP. By calling rape she gets to cover her own tracks, emotionally bind the OP to her - she has free range to treat him like garbage and blame it on the "trauma" now. I bet she'll even start cheating without calling it rape, and say she's reclaiming her sexuality or something - and exert power over a desirable man she can't have for more than one night.
>>
>>25206319
He is a DOCTOR, do you really think he needs to use date rape drugs to get bitches?
Get the fuck outa here.
>>
>>25206400
Check the OP box and scroll down and click delete.

This is just too pathetic OP I genuinely feel sorry for you. Delete the thread too while you're at it.
>>
>>25204947
Literally took 2 seconds of a reverse image search to find this guy.
>Christopher Servin
>facebook is christopher.servin.35

So who wants to send him a screencap of this thread and get the real story?
>>
File: 1449782018801.jpg (15 KB, 443x449) Image search: [Google]
1449782018801.jpg
15 KB, 443x449
>>25206876
do it

inb4 robot
>>
>>25204947
Stupid whore propably deserved it faam, why so angry
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.