[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3 days beard >Hello sir ! >clean shave >Hello ma'am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>3 days beard
>Hello sir !

>clean shave
>Hello ma'am

Every fucking time.
>>
this is the time when i should avoid asking for pics right

right?? is that the trick???
>>
File: we all know that feel.jpg (55 KB, 700x470) Image search: [Google]
we all know that feel.jpg
55 KB, 700x470
>forget to shave for a few days
>look like a hobo
>shave
>"Shouldn't you be in school?"
>"Aren't you a little young to be smoking?"
>"No minors allowed in here, sorry."
>I'm 25
>>
>>25204821
>>25205225

How is it possible to have such natural feminine features that you need a beard to prove you're a man/not underage ? Without even trying to hide it ?
>>
>>25204821
Pics pls

I want to see your magic gender-shifting beard.
>>
>>25205323
agreed im calling OP out

how can a man have a girly face? Lol
>>
>>25205357
Oh, you know what it is? OP has fucking faggot emo hair, so when he shaves his face, his soft boytoy skin and button nose give co-workers/passerbys half-chubs.
>>
File: 1450729176228.jpg (546 KB, 830x600) Image search: [Google]
1450729176228.jpg
546 KB, 830x600
>Can't grow facial hair
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My only fucking hope is to work out a shit load and hope my jaw line and body makes up for my completely smooth baby tier skin
>>
>>25204821
>>25205225

> be 22
> Go to the movie with old classmates
> Everyone decides to go to a horror movie
> About to buy ticket
> "I am sorry, movie is for 16 and older.''

Well, Hotel Transylvania wasn't a bad movie neither...
>>
>>25204821
>>25205225
>>25205513
Seriously, I want to give you guys a warm, cozy hug over my broad shoulders and pick you up and pat you softly on the back. I want to carry you into my room so we can cuddle, and I can rub my hard cock all over your feminine features.

I want to slobber all over you in a sloppy wet kiss, and leave my masculine scent all over you and your clothes.
>>
>>25205919
How homosexual and depraved of you.
>>
>>25205919
Go be gay somewhere else
>>
>>25205919
yto be fair this does seem a bit uncalled for
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.