[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Having small chirstmas dinner and drinking party with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1377032518549.jpg (75 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1377032518549.jpg
75 KB, 750x750
>Having small chirstmas dinner and drinking party with me and my three flatmates
>All of them are girls, one is my gf
>Gf drinks herself almost into a coma, look after her
>One of the other flatmates who flirting with is just second nature embraces me so lovingly
>I kiss her shoulders
>I grab her ass
>She loves it
>I then kiss her, not like a pull or anything just a big kiss on the lips
>I can tell she liked it
>It was the most nervous I have been in years and I loved every moment of it.
Help me guys i'm an awful person...
>>
You're only human brobot
>>
You know what they say. Having a cake is great because you can eat it too.
>>
>>25204829
thank you man, I don't regret it though.
That's what stings
>>
i mean you SHOULD decide to either a) break up with your girlfriend or b) not do shit like what you did anymore.

But whatever man do you I can't judge I've done way worse things in that cheating triangle.
>>
>>25204778
Are you really that desperate for someone to say REEEEEEEE.
>>
File: 123454321.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
123454321.gif
253 KB, 447x415
jesus christ Chad get the fuck outta here
>>
Kill yourself normie piece of shit
>>
File: 1380814349738.png (18 KB, 401x394) Image search: [Google]
1380814349738.png
18 KB, 401x394
>>25204912
>>25204922
These are feels too guys, just cause you don't have them
>>
>>25204901
Should is such a strong word. He can do as he wants. Preferably what makes him happier (do both of them)
>>
>>25204871

Not gonna lie though, it was a shitty thing you did. No question about it.

But, it's amazing to be desired by someone, even if it's only for a few minutes. I was in a similar situation a month ago. After it happened, I thought about everything and dumped my gf 2 weeks ago.

I wasn't happy and that proved it. Now I'm gonna work on me.
>>
>>25204970
that would be too good to be true.
>>25204973
I think I am a numb to some emotions I am depressed, so that could affect certain aspects of my life.
>>
File: 12606_lg.jpg (99 KB, 1040x1072) Image search: [Google]
12606_lg.jpg
99 KB, 1040x1072
>>25204778
>you SHOULD decide to either a) break up with your girlfriend or b) not do shit like what you did anymore

You asked for help. Honestly, there it is : |
>>
>>25205012
Probably going to pick option B.
>>
>>25204997
I would recommend not telling your gf about this. It really won't do you any good.
>>
Stop with the samefagging OP you cuckold retard
>>
Fuck you OP. Do you normies ever feel any remorse at all? I bet you fucks could spit on the homeless and walk along like its nothing. Fucking hedonistic degenerates. Fuck this species.
>>
>>25205080
I would never do that, that's relationship suicide.
>>
>>25205106

It's a 50/50 if you can find the right spin. If you play it that she's been ignoring you/issues in the bedroom then you can both grow as a couple with increased communication. I mean, it's not you and the other girl smashed.
>>
>>25205106
You should work on an alibi in case the other chick rats you out. Or better yet keep her docile by fooling around with her behind the scenes.
>>
How long ago did this happen and have you spoken to the girl you kissed since?
If so, was this incident brought. And if it was, what was discussed
>>
Was in a similar situation a few days ago OP

>be my birthday
>organize dinner
>gf doesn't know any of my friends so she mets up with us after dinner
>we're a group of 8, I'm drunk along with another girl for who I kind of had a little thing 3 years ago
>at a certain point two of my friends are talking with my gf, 3 others are talking among them and i'm talking and taking photos with said girl
>then, i don't remember why, we hug and i put my hand on her lower back and she kisses my cheek
>i let my hand slide down
>i squeeze her butt a bit
>she says ''Anon, look out because she's right there''
>i answer ''she can't see'' and do it again
>then proceed to start talking with my other friends

Do I regret it? No and i've kind of been flirting with said girl since then throught texts and snapchat, not quite but i kind of don't want to force it either Am I a piece of shit? Absolutely.... at least 90%
>>
>>25205218
It happened a couple of nights ago, both in different cities over Christmas, talking about it not really an option.
>>
>>25204954
>feel bad for me because I attract girls like a magnet xd
>>
>>25205275
Can't talk about it because of the distance or just because neither of you want to?

If it's because neither of you want to, then it makes the situation easier. Just act like it never happened
>>
>>25205238
You are not a piece of shit for prioritizing your own happiness. Life is short, you gotta juggle several balls at once to get the most out of it.
>>
>>25205301
filthy nigger detected

>muh baby mamas
>>
>>25205238
>two of my friends are talking with my gf
You two are cucking each other. She saw you anon, how could she not see her own boyfriend hugging and all over some girl? She probably just didn't care because she was flirting with your friends.
>>
>>25204778
You made a mistake. Mistakes happen. To settle things right, give that girl a cold shoulder from now on, and if she confronts you about it, just tell her you feel bad about what happened and don't want anything like that to happen again.
>>
>>25205476
Whatever makes you sleep better at night m8
>>
The most normie shit I have ever read.
>>
>>25204778
go straight to hell, normalfag
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.