[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Mock General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 704x396
Can we get a women mocking thread? I'll start. After coming home from college for the holidays, I've really gotten to know them too well.

>my older sister (25)
>decided to study psychology at a state school right after high school based off of MBTI and astrology.
>spent the entire time partying and getting fucked by frat boys. After six years did not graduate
>"works" as a baby-sitter but spends all of her money on make-up or clothes.
>accumulates massive credit card debt that she forces my parents to pay.
>literally the only things she does aside from baby-sitting are watch Netflix, Skype, do makeup, and go on social media.
>"I don't read" "video games are for losers"
>Goes to the mall with her friends (who are just like her) constantly. >Their conversations are just what you would expect.
>belly-button piercing and stupid fucking tattoos that she thinks are "deep".
>favorite movie is Love, Actually
>Italian "boyfriend" whom she met in San Francisco and only sees once a month but is deeply in love with even though they can't even communicate fluently. Of course, he's super rich and just as dumb as she is.
>tfw when you realize that she'll still probably be more successful than you are because she'll marry some rich prick who will shower her in gifts in return for sticking his cock up her vagina.

Ah, tis life my friends.
>>
This is more of an r9k post but I'll allow it.

God I fucking hate women
>>
>>25204844
>more of an r9k post

Do you know where you are?
>>
>>25204774
Love Actually is a decent movie at least. Not worth being a favorite movie, but it's not a bad one.
>>
robot BTFO
>>
Bump

Any more stories?
>>
>>25204774

My girlfriend also spend all her time on social media or watching series. She just hangs out with her friends, buy tons of makeup and cosmetics. We've been together for 7.5 years, she doesn't care about me anymore, she has her life and I saw her chatting on Tinder several times.

I stay with her because we live together and I don't have enough money to buy a new place. desu my books are a far better company, I have much more things to say to them, sadly.
>>
>>25204873
Oh shit I forgot I wasn't on /pol/.
>>
File: 1450623203797.jpg (147 KB, 434x987) Image search: [Google]
1450623203797.jpg
147 KB, 434x987
>>25204774
I'll dump my wimmin folder
>>
File: feeling triggered.jpg (598 KB, 960x618) Image search: [Google]
feeling triggered.jpg
598 KB, 960x618
hiiiiiiiiiiiii my name is bloxxxxxy
>>
Well maybe if you're nice to her she'll be there for you sometimes... I don't know. All I can say is that I have no siblings and when my parents die I'm going to be totally alone.
>>
>>25204774
You're her brother you should confront her about this. You want your sister to have the best life possible, right?
>>
>>25205370

His sister has the best life. She lives life with no responsibility and already has rich suitors lined up to take care of her for the rest of her life.
>>
>>25205420
I'm talking about her character. They grew together he should at least voice his opinions. I'd be very sad if the person I grew up next to turned into an awful person.
>>
>>25205749
She's 25. I'm dealing with my own education and career at the moment. We were never very close at all, and she was always kind of a bitch to me. When I'm home we barely talk at all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.