[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /r9k/ yield me some pussy eating advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
Can /r9k/ yield me some pussy eating advice?
>>
bite her directly on the clit
>>
File: oral.jpg (141 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
oral.jpg
141 KB, 640x960
>>25204695

There you go, Anon.
Worked for me.
>>
>>25204713
I don't think she's too much into blood fetishes but thanks.
>>
The best sex tip... is to communicate.

If you're going to be such a beta that you'll eat pussy, then you might as well ask her what she likes.
>>
>>25204727
fucking disgusting. no man should be forced to go through that.

I'd sooner put my dick in a bitch
>>
>>25204760
>The best sex tip... is to communicate.

That's just as stupid as "Just be yourself."
>>
enjoy your throat cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
>>25204727
>suck on her roastie
>>
>>25204760
>beta
I'm getting blown and am granted access to her butthole as soon as I've warmed her up. Yet look who's talking. But otherwise, thanks. I'll mostly keep an ear out for what instigates moans or not.

>>25204727
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>25204770
eating pussy is great you cuntfucker.
>>
>>25204792
The beautiful unscathed innie of a 16 year old actually.
>>
Don't take advice. It comes naturally. The time I enjoyed eating out a pussy the most was my first time, because it was fun to experiment and do what I want. Also, don't eat out a girl unless you know she's a virgin or unless you know she's not been with any other dues in the past few months.
>>
>>25204815
I'm not a fan of it.
>>
>>25204815
it's only good as a compensator for an insufficient dick. sry
>>
>>25204836
Thanks. It's where 2 am where I am so my sleepiness prevents me from congraluting you further but again thank you. Hope it works out.
>>
1) Don't start at the clit. Work your way to it.

2) Start slow, then speed up as things progress. Pay attention to her reactions. If she's clearly getting into it, speed up a bit.

2) Get a finger involved. While you're licking outside, finger her inside.

3) Spell the alphabet if you're not sure what to do with your tongue.

4) Talk between action. Ask her what she wants or if what you've been doing is good.
>>
What's the taste of pussy? I always wonder
>>
>>25204964
salty fish slime

But actually, if she's clean then it's not so bad. It's kinda like a more salty saliva. Mildly unpleasant but certainly manageable.
>>
>>25204964
it varies, anon
>>
>>25204964
Like mucus. That's pretty much what's coming out of there.
>>
>>25204964
>lick your hand
>smell it
>thats pussy but musky/copper added
>if it stank than brush your teeth you NEET faggot
>>
>>25204964
every one else who responded to you is a retarded virgin.

It varies. A lot. Not just between different girls, but the same girl can taste totally different depending on when she showered last, what she has been eating, were she is in her menstrual cycle, and a thousand other things. Sometimes that shit is like licking a fucking salty armpit sometimes its almost fishy and slimy; most of the time its gonna be pretty damn neutral, assuming you are sleeping with clean/healthy sluts. Sometimes that shit tastes like a musky vanilla flavor.
>>
File: 1359291637383.gif (477 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1359291637383.gif
477 KB, 245x184
Treat the clit as a tiny penis, that's basically what it is, but its twice as sensitive. So imagine what you'd like and do that.

Suck it, don't lick, use your lips to envelop the area, swirl your tongue around it while sucking. Keep your teeth away from it.

Use your hands. I went down on a girl who liked a finger in the butt. Finger her pussy too (preferably using different fingers). Don't just thrust the finger in and out, if you want to give the sensation of fucking then rub around the pussy walls. Also find the g-spot which is on the upper roof of the vag about a knuckle deep and which feels like a walnut, they like that being rubbed. If your fingers aren't inside her then reach up and grab her titties and push her down

Ask her to run her fingers through your hair while you do it if its not 69, that usually feels nice.

When she's getting close to cumming, suck and beat the clit harder with your tongue. Pretend your tongue is a renegade cop and its violently interrogating a nigger who killed your partner.

After she cums she'll be sensitive, be gentle, you can lay your tongue over her pussy like a big wet carpet if you want.

Make sure she takes care of you. Sex becomes shitty and routine if you care too much about pleasing the other person.

Don't be tempted to lick her ass unless she has thoroughly prepared for that kind of thing.
>>
>>25204695
Look at that disgusting tongue it wood smell like a dumpster on a hot day wtf how can people not brush their tongue
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.