[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How autistic is this? I'm recording a rap to send to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1450830159050.jpg (57 KB, 414x555) Image search: [Google]
1450830159050.jpg
57 KB, 414x555
How autistic is this?

I'm recording a rap to send to a roastie who broke my heart to tell her how i feel

Should i do it?

(I DIDN'T MEAN TO POST IT IN ISLAM THREAD)
>>
NO
LMAO
THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC THING EVER SENPAI
DONT DO IT
BAKA
DONT DO IT
SHE DOESNT CARE
move on
find a better girl
>>
>>25204421
But I miss her

Blox
>>
Yeah sure man do it

Post it all on here so we can give friendly advice and suchlike
>>
>>25204386
Probably not the best idea.

I guarantee you, it will not make her change her mind, or whatever else you think might happen.
>>
I write and produce as a hobby, show me what you got and I can give you some pointers.

Do you need some beats to go along with your rap?
>>
>>25204521
How I see people give away poems all the time to get their girl back.
>>
>>25204485
you miss her
but she doesnt miss her
shes out fucking other guys

move
on

she doesnt care

its a lost cause

she'll laugh at you
>>
>>25204540
I've been producing edm since 2012 but I just started beats. I made the beat i'm rapping on when she broke up with me. I'll upload it to sc and you can tell me what you think.

She really likes rap guys i think she will like it.
>>
That photo depresses the fucking shit out of me i mean look at that poor uglyoblivious face of his and her disgust, would it really be so hard for her to just pretend to smile for the sake of being a nice person? Fucksake
>>
>>25204558
I want to let her know i am still standing but i miss her
>>
Literally nothing will be accomplished from this. She will laugh, you will be humilated, considering that you even came up with this I'm assuming your a nerdy white guy which means the rap's gonna suck, she's going to tell her friends about it, etc.
>>
>>25204620
Ok i won't do it..
>>
>>25204587
Here are some lyrics I would suggest for you. I've been working on a love song recently, so this might be of more use to you than me.

Baby, I know what love is
I know we weren't the best
But let's leave it to the rest
Because I am in love with you

Please, I want to hold you in me again
You need to listen to me
Please, I love you
Please, I love you so much

Don't lose hope. Music and lyrics from the heart will always capture one's heart.
>>
>>25204674
I'm not going to do it bro everyone says she will laugh at me.
>>
>>25204612
then move on
find somebody new
she doesnt care
the best way to show that is to move on
get a new girl
>>
Sample of my rap:

Bitch, you a heartbreaker
I ain't no faker
You hurt me bad
You a love forsaker

I coulda given you it all, it all
From Tienanmen Square to the Niagra Falls
I coulda loved you good
But you fucked my heart up, bitch, you dropped the ball

Bitch, you a cold bitch
Fuck your tits
You hurt me bad
Guess I'll just beat it
>>
>>25204711
This is not the real op i am

But nice rap.
>>
>>25204692
What is funny about writing something with your heart and spending the effort to compose something for someone? Simply, seduce her with your music.
>>
make the song sure if you need to, just don't send it.
>>
>>25204711
>Guess I'll just beat it

good God, this is insta classic, you're a real genius op
>>
>>25204764
Additionally, you can make a youtube of your song, and casually send it to her saying someone else made it and you felt like it really connected with you.
>>
>>25204386
dont.
except you want your "rap" to end up on youtube with all of her friends or your school laughing at you.
>>
Inb4 she takes your rap and gives it to Jamal, whose big black dick she's now getting
Inb4 he makes it in the music biz while your white ass is ignored by every record label
>>
>>25204743
Are you joking or are you serious
>>
look m8
im the guy who made a few posts about it up there

i had an ex girlfriend
we broke up like 2 years ago (shit it's been a long time)
i never let it go
i was always thinking about it
missing her
i know how you feel senpai
i was away at college and i still thought about it

look
girls always have guys lining up
after all ,why wouldn't they?
she's fucked like 4 different guys since

i finally let go
i dont even care
i'm back in town for christmas and now she's all HEY ANON LETS GO WATCH STAR WARS
fuck that
move on man
it feels like a weight lifted off your chest
you're better than her
>>
>>25204826
How confident are you of your song?
>>
>>25204861
Not really sure but I wrote it crying about breaking up
>>
>>25204910
You can show us so we can give you an honest opinion. But judging by your love for her, I trust that you have put your 100% into it and I don't think anything can stop you.
>>
>>25204982
Well i dont know if my beat is good enough and i dont think my vocals are that good. But i really like the lyrics
>>
It can't be a rap. Never in history have someone been won over with rap. I recommend using Danger Zone as a backing track and going from there.
>>
>>25205124
what about tupac
>>
>>25205240
Well he's dead so clearly it didn't work out for him.
>>
>>25204982
https://soundcloud.com/deadheaddisco/rebirth

i rap for fun dont look at my other songs
>>
>>25205564
Not gonna lie this is less autistic than I thought it would be. It's not bad
>>
>>25206117
do you think i should send it to her?
what should i improve on if i do
>>
>>25206163
The vocals are a little quiet, but besides that it's good.
>>
>>25206117
Its fucking awful man
>>
File: billions-of-stars2.jpg (29 KB, 255x261) Image search: [Google]
billions-of-stars2.jpg
29 KB, 255x261
>>25206428
damn man ok i won't give it to her

>feels bad
>>
>>25206428
>>25206507
That wasn't the same person as me, I still think it wasn't bad
>>
I wrote a poem for this girl I was crazy about but blew it by being an autist....she never commented on it, I'm sure she laughs about it with her friends. Didn't mind your song though op. You might as well send it to her since its over anyways but it won't change shit
>>
>>25204386
OP just the fact that something like this even went through you head made me cringe
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.