[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Christianity is Judaism with more cuckolding. >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: christcucks.jpg (45 KB, 670x683) Image search: [Google]
christcucks.jpg
45 KB, 670x683
>tfw Christianity is Judaism with more cuckolding.

>tfw Joseph literally got cuck'd by god.

>mfw no face
>>
i mean if you're gonna get cucked its pretty boss to get cucked by the creator of the universe desu
>>
> dammit god did you fuck my wife?
> sorry brah she came onto me
>>
>tfw the teachings of Jesus are inspiring and worthwhile but everything else about Christianity is pants-on-head stupid
>>
>>25205015
there's some cool stuff in the bible

like samson

or god turning degenerates into salt pillars

or that guy who suplexed an angel so he could get into heaven
>>
File: whose nose.jpg (15 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
whose nose.jpg
15 KB, 453x557
with judaism everyone gets cucked in the long run
>>
>>25205107
>or that guy who suplexed an angel so he could get into heaven
theres no way thats in there
>>
>>25205202
It's fucking there man
>>
>>25205015
At least half of what Jesus said relates to him thinking anyone who disagrees with him should be beaten, left in darkness, suffer in flames, etc.

"The servant who knows the master's will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows." Luke 12:47

But the lost sheep and prodigal son story are quite nice senpai.
>>
>>25205202
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_wrestling_with_the_angel

he gave him the ol' stone cold stunner and god said "alright that's pretty sweet"
>>
Adam Kadmon was cucked by the angel of death.
>>
File: giphy.gif (67 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
67 KB, 190x190
Job is the ultimate cuck.

>God burns down Job's house, destroys his crops, kills his whole family and village
>Job: "um why did you do that"
>God: "to prove your devotion to me was greater than all else. you passed. congratulations!"
>Job: "oh, okay. can I have my family back, since I passed the test"
>God: "no"
>"GOODBYE MY SON"
>>
>>25205107
God didn't turn all degenerates into salt pillars

Just Lot's wife, because hoes ain't loyal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot%27s_wife
>>
And that time when giant aliens came down from the heavens and impregnated human women to make Abraham Lincoln and abolish slavery
>>
>>25205766
Mormonism is a great and authentic religion, isn't it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.