[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the "i'd kill you on the spot if it was legal"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: smile.jpg (46 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
46 KB, 640x611
this is the "i'd kill you on the spot if it was legal" smile white people give u
>>
I'm a white girl and I never do that. I actually go out of my way to say hi to black men.
>>
>>25204328
Lol, if white girls even look at black men they get hit on relentlessly.
>>
>>25204328
I'm black and I'd beat you to a pulp and rape you, you fucking white whore.
>>
Heh, I don't think that's what that look conveys. It's more of a glum "well, whatcha gonna do, just keep on keeping on" kind of vibe, combined with a bit of "we're all in this together, so chin up"
>>
i make that face

every time i do it its because i see 2 shitskin monkeys walking past me

im always thinking "why are these fucking apes allowed in my country, this country is fucking dead, i hate it ehre"

fucking somalians and shit
>>
I'm a black guy and do that too, but my smile is more obviously a smile. It's a gesture designed to show a modicum of respect or good will. Not about much more, if anything else.

>>25204328
White chick did this to me today.

>On elevator
>White chick gets on
>Notices my food, commenting it looks good, and asking where I got it
>Smile, show her the bag
>She explains she knows the place
>"Yeah, it's great. Ready for vacation?"
>She comments yes and is all smiley
>I express like feeling, her stop arrives, she leaves

And now, vacation. Can't wait to go back to the office and share my vacation of chatting and hanging with friends (interpret: /r9k/), taking it easy, etc.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.