[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a website where robots like us try to be better? A place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: om4eNxQV.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
om4eNxQV.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Is there a website where robots like us try to be better? A place where people give advice to become a normie (no PUA bullshit)

pic unrelated
>>
>>25204246
The gym and being outside in general, most people want to see you do better in life. Just do not come off as needy
>>
>>25204271
I've been going to the gym for a few months and know a few guys but they have been normies all their life, I meant a place where you could find some ex-robots that I can openly ask for help as a 20yo virgin without them mocking me or giving me weird looks
>>
>>25204271
fucking normie advice right here
>>
I don't think so. Group Therapy is your best bet. Most people who get out of the robot lifestyle don't look back.
>>
>>25204246
Is that the Tom's shoes guy?
>>
>>25204509
>Most people who get out of the robot lifestyle don't look back
Yeah that seems to be the case, the thing is that I can relate to people here in /r9k/ in the sense of being jobless, friendless, virgin etc but people seem to be very negative and bitter towards life, it would be good if there was a place with people with the same characteristics but with a positive attitude
>>
>>25204528
He's Mark Webber, F1 driver, I don't know why I had that picture saved but whatever
>>
>>25204246
This isn't the worse place for advice. Whats your question?
>>
>>25204644
and forgot to add that I have searched for websites or boards like this but only found pick up artist websites where people discuss how to bed a woman in 15 minutes and shit like that
>>
>>25204246
/ck/ and /fit/ are great boards for robots who want to self improve but stay local
>>
Tbqh most true robots need to see a good shrink and will never be capable of helping themselves. Failing at that, I think most robots' robots get overwhelmed with the enormous problem that is their life and aren't able to break down change into small, achievable baby steps. They just see insurmountable leaps.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.