[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask a cute girl from class out for coffee >she says yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: sp.png (518 KB, 670x460) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
518 KB, 670x460
>ask a cute girl from class out for coffee
>she says yes

>suddenly remember I'm fucking boring and have nothing to talk about

It's next Monday and I am sweating bullets. I have no hobbies that a girl would find interesting
>>
File: 1447829756665.png (361 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
1447829756665.png
361 KB, 400x394
Normie advice incoming: Get her to talk about herself the whole time if you're that desperate. It's boring as fuck and you're not gonna make any worthwhile emotional progress but at least now you know not to ask her out a second time.
>>
>>25203824
How do you know? Talk about it anyways. Or tell her fun/interesting stories of things you've done in the past.
>>25203853
Also this. Ask about her. Maybe you'll be interested in her beyond her looks. If not, then don't go out with her again. It's not some big fucking thing.
>>
>>25203892
>It's not some big fucking thing.
Sorry Chad, but it's not exactly a weekly occurrence for me.
>>
Call it off. It's for the best of both of you.

And your family would make fun of you if you had a girlfriend. Imagine how horrifying.
>>
>>25203824
shut the fuck up you utter faggot

a cute girl wants to go out with you

stop talking yourself down for no fucking reason

there is literally no logical reason to talk yourself down. A CUTE GIRL WANTS TO MEET YOU. SHE IS INTERESTED AND MAYBE EVEN WANTS TO FUCK YOU. YOU ARE CONFIDENT AND CHILL, YOU CAN DO IT.

fucking hell man
>>
>>25204020
OK I'll just be myself thank you!!
>>
>>25204020
But what are you supposed to talk about?
>>
>>25203923
It's coffee with a girl. Calm your fucking tits boyo.
>>
>>25203853
This. Ask lots of questions and keep the conversation on her.
>>
>>25204057
talk about being urself :&)
>>
discuss current events. just talk about all the wacky shit trump has been saying
>>
>>25204020
found the normie /original/
>>
File: BWP_2ZOIcAEbHZK.jpg (16 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
BWP_2ZOIcAEbHZK.jpg
16 KB, 480x365
>ask a cute girl from class out for coffee
>she says yes
>wake up
>remember I can't make eye contact with women
>>
you've probably got at least something to say. maybe just think of conversations ideas ahead of time.
>>
>>25204134

yeah that's probably not a good idea. current events can get personal and you don't want a fight.
>>
>>25203824
Take about FORD
Family
Occupation
Relationships
And Dreams
You can't go wrong with this
Music is good too
>>
Give her time to come up with an excuse and flake on it.

Maybe she was shy and didn't know how to reject you?

Maybe there is still hope that your robothood can be saved.
Wizardhood even.

OP, you nearly went darkside, nearly gave into the temptation. It's okay, it happens. Just remember who you are; a robot.

Attempting to transend to normiedom is an abomination of the natural law - it has horrible consequences. The world will beat you back into place if it has to.
>>
advice pls r9k. Say I am in the same situation as OP here. How do I make the date good enough for her to want to meet again?? How do you go from small talk to flirting?? I have screwed up so many opportunities goddamnit
>>
>>25203824
You can't be that boring or she wouldn't have said yes. Go there and ask her about her hobbies and interests. don't pretend to be interested in things that she is if you aren't.
>>
>>25203824
Just make some shit up. Whatever you do, do not betray any more than a little bit of nervousness.

If you're just a little nervous sometimes girls think it's cute, but there's a line that it's pretty fucking easy to overshoot where you look like a creepy freak.

What do you do? Just talk about it like it's interesting and try to provoke questions about it.

And as the guy up top said, girls love talking about themselves. You could always try the old "steer the conversation back to questioning her" thing.

t. Been on two dates in my life
>>
Talk about how you are a big supporter of feminism and social justice.
>>
>girl casually asks me about my mother's job
>forced between lying/changing the subject or admiting that i am the son of a prostitute
be grateful that you are not me you bastards
>>
>>25205473
you son of a whore
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.