[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come many women fail at life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: crying-woman-after-affair.jpg (27 KB, 392x414) Image search: [Google]
crying-woman-after-affair.jpg
27 KB, 392x414
Even the women on R9K still manage to fuck up their life and reach 40 years old alone, crying every single day wanting to suicide.

I used to have female roommates that would cry every single day while they're getting cucked by Chad because they're a roastie who won't lose weight.

How incompetent are women? How do they fuck up life on easy mode, how come the majority of older women are SINGLE/divorced, how come a large portion of teens are pregnant now. How are women failing at life?

She literally has to just lose weight, don't talk too much and lie about being a virgin and she would appear as an ANGEL a GOD amongst 95% of the women on the planet, and there will be some rich fuck who's ready to marry her or at least pay for the girlfriend experience.
>>
Largely because the rise of feminism and degradation of family values. Being told as a woman that you can achieve everything and anything you so desire is damaging propoganda that leads to women like my mother who split up with my dad and got a worthless degree in her 40s when she would have been 100x happier being a housewife and just focusing on raising children (which women are ACTUALLY good at).
I blame media for normalizing divorce and broken families to the point that if your life is fucked up there's always someone else you can fall back on and say "look they're the same!"

tldr: Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>25203934
Even then, do women lack the ability to critically think? there's betas on here who come to R9K and realize they're a beta and at least become self-aware. Some make it out and the rest at least acknowledges things are fucked and WHY.

The women that come on here can't process any of the information that's coming from here. They'll leave R9K wondering what's wrong with men.

It's like they're outdated machines that can't be taught anything. Men aren't in denial that women want Chad. Women are in denial that men have different standards.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.