[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nairaland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
Go asnd visir nairaland and bring back one of the gems these Nigerians produce

Here is a redpilled nigerian lamenting about how women deceive the public:

Suffice to say that women are creation of magic. One form in the day and another in the night ...lol. It is very true and if you have not noticed it, it means you are not paying close attention. Ladies can look extremely beautiful by the day but when they wakeup beside you in the morning, you will wonder if she is still the same person you mate the previous day. Especially in December time. They look more artificial.

Apart from that, we call know that ladies can be too artificial when it comes to getting their way to a man. The use fake height which is made possible by high hill shoes, they use fake ass, fake boobs, fake facials, face nails etc. In fact i propose that EFCC should be arresting some of them for scam because misrepresentation of oneself is a scam....lol

My advice to those that will be hooking up this December or should i say this festival period is to look very well before you leap. Ladies can be extremely beautiful this festival period and all thanks to cosmetics. So if you plan to get married or get a girl, make sure you know what she looks like very early in the morning when she wakes up.
>>
>>25203753
I'd literally fucking kill myself before I'd become anything resembling intimacy with that thing (if I were a woman). I remember hearing a story about one of his wives that made it sound like he basically kidnapped her.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.