[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow fatbots, tell me your worst food sins. Tell me about those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: tfw fat.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15 KB, 633x758
Fellow fatbots, tell me your worst food sins. Tell me about those special delicious dishes you love which make you feel getting fatter while eating them or about those days you ate an unbelievable amount of stuff.
>>
A-anyone? I personally don't really have something interesting to say since i "just" generally eat a lot of crap.
>>
File: 1448632384622.jpg (61 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1448632384622.jpg
61 KB, 423x951
>>25203591
>tfw I fell for the /fit/ meme
No your cravings do not ever go away I am always in need of a soda and a chocolate chip cookie
>>
I'm not a fatbot but I accidentally made my ex-gf fat because she loved my cooking. If she just exercised with me as well, it wouldn't have been a problem.

Italian food is always fun. Lasagna, strombolis, big pasta dishes. Super carb-heavy but it's delish.
>>
My mother came to visit one time and brought me a wok for some reason along with the usual random stuff she brings. Since I hadn't used it in months, I decided to stir-fry all the leftover stuff I had. I had a bunch of broccoli and cauliflower, and cut cup the rest of my leftovers which included some pizza slices, a bunch of chicken tenders, garlic bread and half a burger. Shit was cooked with hot sauce and a bunch of cheddar was thrown on top of it. It made enough for 4 large bowls to fill and I ate it all that day.

This was about a year ago and since then I've lost about 40-50lbs but damn do I look back on that day with fond memories. That gooey mess was some of the best tasting shit ever. Maybe once I hit my goal weight I'll give it another go.
>>
Eating cheap pizza from 7-11, Little Ceasers, etc. When I'm done I feel like I just fucked a cheap dirty whore. The even sadder part is I never learn my lesson and always get it when I'm hungry.
>>
>>25203591
>Eat a Lean Cuisine and then go out to Checkers for a Baconzilla burger, fries, and large cup of Pibb Xtra
>>
File: goat fries.gif (499 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
goat fries.gif
499 KB, 520x720
I ate 40 ribs at a steakhouse because they were having an all you can eat deal and I really enjoy ribs. My stomach looked 4 months pregnant through my clothes. I kept getting dehydrated as it digested so I had to keep drinking water all night.
The last half rack was really hard to get down but I wasn't going to just let it go to waste.

I'd do it again.
>>
File: gamer-feast-just-dinner.jpg (493 KB, 1753x987) Image search: [Google]
gamer-feast-just-dinner.jpg
493 KB, 1753x987
Ate all this for dinner.

Also had some mcdonalds for lunch.

Was on 750mg of dnp and steroids tho, so I didn't really gain fat despite eating like 6000 calories.
>>
>>25204527
>Maybe once I hit my goal weight I'll give it another go.
kek
>>
this morning I ate about 8 bowls of rice with nothing but one fried egg and some fried spam
also ate 5 salisbury steaks from a frozen food packet because they weren't individually packaged and I didn't want to store them again
>>
File: 1446087365869.jpg (42 KB, 800x479) Image search: [Google]
1446087365869.jpg
42 KB, 800x479
>>25204670
>all you can eat buffet
>fill up a few to-go boxes before leaving

I assume a lot of places won't let you do this but, I've eaten at nearly every buffet in Vegas and have never had a problem
>>
>>25204670
did you win? with that kind of dedication I hope you did.
>>
>>25204769
>win

Just saw you said deal and not contest. Fuck me, nvm.
>>
>>25204701
>On DNP
>eating loads of carbs

either you are now dead or you are lying
>>
>>25205117
Isn't it a bad idea to eat a lot on roids period? I heard cholesterol can build up in your blood or something
>>
>>25204527
Fucking disgusting. Just filthy.
>>
>>25204670
How much you weigh Anon?
>>
one time i ran out of shit to eat during a binge and drove 15 minutes in the middle of the night just to get more food only to throw it all up moments later
>>
Have any of you fatbots sucked a dick for food?
>>
>>25204527
yeah, no. I do like making stir fries with leftover rice and beans, some kind of meat (usually ground beef), onions, garlic, a mix of spices (usually turmeric, black pepper, cumin and ginger), and soy sauce though. sometimes I add other vegetables too, usually not
>>
>>25205667
225lbs
You can tell I have some muscle but I'm chunky
>>
>>25204475
Don't feel bad this is how many marriages in America go
>>
I ate 2 platters of sausages at a christmas party
>>
The three densest meals I regularly eat:

1. two packages of tuna made into tuna salad, eaten with 4 or 5 slices of bread and about half a bag of potato chips
2. Baconator, large fries, large Dr. Pepper, 10 chicken nuggets with ranch
3. 20 McNuggets with ranch, 2 McDoubles, large Dr. Pepper

Literally nothing feels as good as stuffing myself
>>
>>25203591
I just ate about a quarter of a jar of peanut butter and some zebra cakes, and you know what? I'm still kind of hungry
>>
>>25206311
C H U N K Y
H
U
N
K
Y
>>
Alcohol has made me gain a good 80 pounds in the last 6 years. If I stopped cold turkey I bet I would lose the weight in a year with minimal adjustment to my diet but its tough because alcohol is a good depression fixer and palying video games online shitfaced has become a unhealthy fun hobby for me. I dunno I think it's time to stop
>>
Does anyone else really fucking hate cooking? I'm not even particularly bad at it, but it's so boring, and in the end the effort you put in just gets shit out anyway. Just feels like a waste of time. If I could live off of some instant nutrient shake I'd gladly do it.

At least when you cook for others, their opinion of you goes up.
>>
>>25208432
oh no, it's one of the only hobbies i have

things taste better when you put in the effort to make it yourself, plus women love a free meal
>>
>>25208432
On the contrary I can cook pretty good and that's why is am fat. Tonight I had butter cried gnocchi with a homemade pesto sauce and parmigiana cheese. Shit was god like as fuck but bad for you as fuck.
>>
>>25208510
Butter fried*
>>
>>25208510
baka. ..that one meal prob had 3000 calories. Have some self respect Anon.
>>
>>25208560
I actually never made it before and wont again just for myself. I keep learning new dishes waiting for the day when I have a gf and I can impress her but I don't think that day will come.
>>
>>25208684
No women worth dating would eat that meal you described. Better learn how to make a kale salad nigga.
>>
>>25208727
>wanting to date a woman who eats kale
>>
>>25208727
I have been friendzoned by many a girl who eat shit like this. The last one had me constantly make her feel fried oreos and she was a super skinny vegan. From what I observe woman are completely retarded when it comes to cooking where even baking a chicken is impressive to them.
>>
>>25208814
Deep fried oreos god damn I hate my phones auto correct
>>
>>25203591
the fact that i go eat in the mall when i have some amazing food places around because I get too anxious going into in places by myself.

>tfw go eat shit chinese food, burger king or sushi because too scared going into local korean place

i need a local foodie bf to take me there and hold my hand
>>
File: soylent.png (378 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
soylent.png
378 KB, 800x800
>>25208432
>If I could live off of some instant nutrient shake I'd gladly do it
You can
>>
I'm not typically a big eater even when I do binge, but the stuff I eat is insane. I once ate a jar of Nutella with a spoon. Not anything else, just a jar of nutella. Sometimes I'll plow through an entire box of saltines or a bag of potato chips, but my medication keeps me from eating a lot in one sitting so that's a rarity.

My biggest issue is sugary drinks and alcohol. You put a glass of coke and rum in front of me and holy shit. I'll plow through an entire bottle of both before I realize how drunk I am. Same with beer.
>>
>>25208510
nigga how the fuck do i learn to cook

i'm super poor and have a sheltered palette
>>
>>25209012
Watch videos start simple.

https://youtu.be/3PbE3k9LG9A
>>
>>25204766
They're just going to end up throwing the food away anyways
>>
>>25207211
Dude, make tuna burgers. Best way to eat tuna
>>
>>25208769
>wanting to date a fat ass
>>
>>25208263
YOLO

Oc
>>
>>25209196
Can you do it with regular tuna salad, or do you have to mix egg in or something? I don't really cook
>>
>>25208432
I like to throw on cooking shows while I cook
>>
>>25208867
Nobody cares if you eat alone sperg
>>
>>25209246
When I do it I add tuna, mustard, sriracha, onions, 1 egg, and panco bread crumbs. Makes 2 patties
>>
>>25209200
I like eating healthy, but kale is gross. My roommate in college always wanted me to eat fuckin baked kale chips and stuff, it's disgusting.
>>
>>25207045
and you gave the whole office ecoli from that shitty meat you bought, i was throwing up for hours, watch your back
>>
>>25204573
So its exactly like whores
>>
>>25203591
i drank 35 buds and ate a whole chicken finger pizza that i topped with mayo a few days ago. i wish i could do that every day
>>
Why do the really obese seem to be better off than the mildly overweight ? Do people who are fat as kids have an easier time than people who get fat later in life ?
>>
>>25209366
its not the eating alone part, I do that no problem. Its new places and new things and I dont know where anything is.
>>
>>25205925
yes well done on telling every one you know how to stir fry
>>
>>25209200
are you gay family
>>
>>25209864
Nope. But dating fat people is foul. Doesn't matter what your orientation is. Fats people are just a genderless tub of failure.
>>
File: 1450445966164.jpg (510 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450445966164.jpg
510 KB, 1920x1080
The truth is I hate processed and fat foods, my body rejects them, I end up over eating healthy food because my parents make it all the time, it tastes good and feels good. Noticed how I weigh 325 now. I promised myself that I would kill myself if I hit 300, I tried but couldn't follow through.

I should flatten out around 200, I think I would be a lot happier if I wasn't so fat, so I just eat less now. Just started taking generic Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, 27mg ER, helps with appetite suppression, depression, narcolepsy.

Wow, I just noticed that if I was really /fit/ I think I'd feel a lot better about everything. I would probably stop being so depressed and socialize more, despite being an autistic fuck bag most of the time who is just a narcissistic shallow pervert in search of physical pleasure and the rare emotional connection.

Think I'm gonna throw away this soda now.

Just going to imagine myself /fit/ and eat less, see where it takes me. Not starve myself, just literally, eat less.

>>25209912
This. I wouldn't want someone to date me like this. It means forcing this person to accept your obesity, how can you dedicate yourself to someone else if you can't even dedicate yourself to taking care of your own body? I don't have that support structure one needs to properly do this, but its either stagnate and kill myself or move on at this point, so I'll just move on. No choice. This sucks ass, but hey, imagine being thin. That would be nice.
>>
>>25203591
>tfw fast metabolism
>tfw stay fairly active, no /fit/ but move around a lot and almost always on my feet
>tfw spent my entire life (basically since I was 12, I'm 24 now) trying to gain weight
>can't gain anything but muscle, seriously can't gain fat

>once had about an inch of belly fat after weeks of unemployment/browsing Internet all day/literally getting out of my chair 3 or 4 times to get food and piss
>start doing tiniest exercises possible, we're talking ~15 pushups a day sorta shit
>new 'belly' disappears within a couple days, still eating fast food and soda all day

fat fucks are truly untermensch of the most unter variety. I am so, so sorry, fat bros.
>>
Mfw I am a fat asshole that started his soylent diet reading this thread
>>
File: DBvgb_U9zNc.jpg (80 KB, 515x604) Image search: [Google]
DBvgb_U9zNc.jpg
80 KB, 515x604
>tfw ruin Christmas with severe anorexia last year
>spent Christmas eve and all day binging and purging, and the days after in bed fasting
>eventually get treatment
>this year rolls around
>try to overcompensate
>no ability to feel full, binge like a madman
>have probably gained 10lbs since break
>skin breaks out, probably due to shitty eating
>look like disgusting crater faced tub of lard
>>
At some point this year I thought it would be a good idea to batter and deep-fry a cinnamon bun
The grease got inside the holes in the bun and just stuck
I couldn't finish it and left it out on a napkin overnight, and the next day, the napkin was sopping with grease and regret
>>
> keep eating meat
> getting slowly repulsed by greasy animal flesh because of vegan propoganda
> just feels like a hard lump in my gut
> KEEP FALLING FOR THE MEAT MAYMAY ANYWAY
> realize I should have had green beans or sauteed mushrooms instead
> acne intensifies, fat intensifies
fucking kill me. why do I keep thinking meat is a good idea?
>>
>>25210861
Be raw vegan and stay away from agave. You will lose weight. It's hard the first few days-months due to the fact that your body is detoxing like a druggie detoxes. You don't need to be 100% raw but aim to be 80% raw. Also don't eat processed sugar, only natural sugar from fruits.
>>
who /midnightsnacking/ here?

>tfw just ate 4 poptarts
>>
>>25211377
i really want to walk to the supermarket to get corn chips but its christmas eve here so itll be insane.
>>
>trying to lose 20lbs
>home with parents for christmas
>had a meatloaf sandwich and onion rings for dinner
>gonna be baking cookies all day tomorrow
>gonna have ham and potatoes and all kinds of bread on christmas day

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT DO I DO HELP ME
I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE FAT THIS SUMMER
>>
File: xqlk-DjP.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
xqlk-DjP.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Just order a bunch of boneless wings and enjoy your sin
>>
>>25212674
just come be an alcoholic with me: its the path to weight loss and early death.

Literally a robots dream
>>
>>25204701
>pepe johns

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>25212674
You can start losing weight in January.

>>25212715
Beer's got a fuckload of calories though.
>>
>>25212806

yeah but drinking all day helps you not eat.

I personally lost 10-20 pounds on the "fuck my shit up senpai" diet
>>
>>25204420
It feels like once I get a craving and go to eat it, I realize it tastes fucking atrocious.
Except for KFC I bet. I want to eat a whole bucket of chicken, potatoes, coleslaw, gravy and biscuits.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.