[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have to go downstairs for the christmas eve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1448555261273.jpg (14 KB, 444x332) Image search: [Google]
1448555261273.jpg
14 KB, 444x332
>tfw you have to go downstairs for the christmas eve
>>
The sooner you fight the power the better.

I just ignore mommies crys and get my turkey and presents after everyone goes to bed.
>>
Christmas Eve, 1999
>be seven
>need to piss
>start walking downstairs
>father opens up his door
> picks you up by the armpits
>screams in your face
>try to stutter out an explanation
>too autistic and scared to talk sensibly
>you begin to weep
>he continues screaming
>he carries you to your room and hurls you back in
>stay up for an hour trying to hold your piss in
>give up
>create little pile of used towels in corner
>piss on towels
>go to bed crying
>>
>>25203540
oh fuck i have to write like 6 christmas cards because i can't afford gifts, who /poorfag/ here?
>>
>tfw I used to look forward to the holidays

I don't care at all this year. It doesn't even feel like Christmas.
>>
We're supposed to be going to see my Nan tomorrow but I can't be fucked so I'm going to stay in bed until they have to go then when they've left I'm going to fap all morning and afternoon

feels good nan.jpg
>>
>>25203707
Your father was really shitty lol
>>
>>25203930
he's about 6/10
He was there, he provided, only hit me once.
He just happened to also be a sperg so he was bad at dealing with children.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.