[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend me works of fiction in the style of r9k:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 14247052569220.jpg (141 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
14247052569220.jpg
141 KB, 1600x1200
Can anyone recommend me works of fiction in the style of r9k: Elsa Is Suffering? stuff a lonely loser NEET who wastes his nights reading fanfiction and browsing chinese cartoons imageboards can relate to? I don't care if the writing quality isn't great as long as it's original and interesting to read.
>>
File: 1440453279584.jpg (340 KB, 2112x1584) Image search: [Google]
1440453279584.jpg
340 KB, 2112x1584
There's more pictures of this girl??
>>
>>25203421
I haven't found any but I'm quite in love with her tbph and wish I could cuddle with her on this cold night
>>
>>25203562
>Tfw she exists somewhere in the world right this very second, and she has no idea who you are
>>
Babbitt is pretty solid and sorta interesting
>>
>>25203393

Everything from Michel Houellebecq, especially the first two books.
>>
>>25203860
She's French, so she's probably dead and/or impaled on some nigger dick
>>
>>25203887
I tried reading whatever and it bored me. Then I tried Platform. It started pretty good, but became weird over time, and after they return to France everything gets boring and we have pages filled with information on competing firms. Stopped reading there and doesn't feel like reading more, even if he's definitely a special writer.
>>
How about you watch welcome to the nhk! Instead
And hopefully learn somethimg
>>
>>25204004
I really don't like anime and its silly humor.
>>
>>25204035
Anime and its silly humor? Arent you overgeneralising a bit.. Do you even know a difference between a seinen anime and other shit japan farts? Ignorant facku
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.