[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEHOLD, THE BETA UPRISING HAS BEGUN BASED NIPS BTFO OF CHADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Asian-Robots.jpg (46 KB, 512x352) Image search: [Google]
Asian-Robots.jpg
46 KB, 512x352
BEHOLD, THE BETA UPRISING HAS BEGUN
BASED NIPS BTFO OF CHADS AND STACIES

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/angry-single-men-stage-anti-christmas-rally-in-tokyo
>>
>>25203300
The fuck? I think they just want to leave the house and feel like they have purpose. Who could blame them?

It's good to hear dissenting voices and differing opinions, but their cause is kinda extreme.
>>
>>25203300

Hahaha, fuck yeah. I remember these guys.

They did one for valentines day last year as well.
>>
>>25203300

The fedora, lol.
>>
>>25203300
What a time.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
>>25203300

NO-ONE is safe anymore.
>>
>>25203300

Their "rally" consists of like 8 people? Stupid faggots.
>>
>>25203300
>You will never fight the good fight with your bros against normies on the day before the birth of Christ the Lord

Why even live
>>
>>25203578
What does that matter if it's all over the news? I mean, we're on r9k reading about it. So they got the exposure they wanted,
>>
http://www.japantoday.com/category/lifestyle/view/restaurant-tells-couples-to-stay-away-on-christmas-eve-so-staff-wont-feel-lonely

This is it. It's really happening. Come, bretheen. Let us migrate to the land of the rising sun and learn from our senpai on how to defeat the great menace.
>>
>>25203684
Indeed

the roastie fears the samurai
>>
The sun will rise from the East
>>
File: 1440498258890.gif (647 KB, 456x522) Image search: [Google]
1440498258890.gif
647 KB, 456x522
>commie insprired

Hello? Yes. I'm looking for Marten. DOCTOR Marten.
>>
BETA UPRISING BEGINS IN THE ORIENT
>>
It's funny because the whole romantic couple Christmas thing is something Japan created themselves. I don't know anywhere in the west where Christmas is celebrated like this. As someone who is single I don't understand why public displays of affection are so frowned upon over there.

Tell me fellow bots, when you see couples kissing, holding hands etc what do you feel?
I feel nothing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.