[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anti white women thread The most spoiled, pampered and hypocritical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1445244794861.png (331 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1445244794861.png
331 KB, 680x680
>Anti white women thread

The most spoiled, pampered and hypocritical group of all people.
>>
my fave thing is white girls on tumblr getting rekt by actual people of colour when they yell to someone about 'cultural appropriation'

I'm sure there's a bunch of pics like those somewhere.
>>
>>25203326

Oh yeah, I love these.

Also, when white women try to make their selfish feminism look like some sort of heroic anti-racism with always adding terms such as "trans*gender women of color, especially young trans*girls of color" and so on, and then get BTFO.
>>
That sounds like an awesome, amazing idea. Do it.

Don't forget to wipe!
>>
It's funny how the most privileged beings on the planet are the ones who complain the most.

Being born a white chick is super easy mode. Being born an attractive white chick is God Mode.
>>
>>25203275
Swhy I married asian.
>>
>>25203275
>most spoiled, pampered and hypocritical group of all people.

i think this is one thing literally EVERYBODY can agree on
>>
File: 1450837650058 (1).jpg (44 KB, 520x800) Image search: [Google]
1450837650058 (1).jpg
44 KB, 520x800
Oh my god what does my dog keep on hitting the case is my dog retarded its a pit bull terrier mix I think it's for really retarded cuz he keeps on trying to break out of its cage but you know that's just so that you know but anyways the dog is retarded its name is Daisy it's a girl we had I didn't want to but I told my mom I want of the dog before and then I told her I didn't want to talk and she f****** still got me the dog which is kind of weird but yeah I just really wish I didn't have the dog anymore but whatever bye as you can see 500 different types of insects or more possibly makes this just in your state so do some research and can find out more specially if you live across the world so
>>
Women are all shit.
But the biggest and smelliest turds are typically white.
>>
>>25203275
sup r/asianmasculinity?
>>
>>25204051
This.

Ask anyone who works in retail.
>>
>>25203275

Sounds like every beta cuck manlet that has to ship over a 4/10 chink from Vietnam to wife

>>25203926
>>25204082

Like these guys
>>
>>25204146
It's funny because white women are known for being the biggest cuckers.
They cuck more men than every other race of woman combined.
>>
>>25204146
>Sounds like every beta cuck manlet that has to ship over a 4/10 chink from Vietnam to wife

Sounds like every beta cuck white knight from /pol who has so little contact with reality and actual white women that he thinks that Taylor Swift is really a Nazi...
>>
>>25203275
White women are the only race with nice feet though
>>
>>25203275
Coalburner detected
>>
>>25203275
I said this once and this white girl went off on me about how hard it is being a white girl. I realized it wasn't even worth explaining it to her, because the suffering and isolation that other groups experience is outside of her perspective. It's impossible for her to even comprehend. White females (and asian females too, in western cultures) are born with inherent value. They will never experience being 100% undesirable to anyone anywhere. They might have problems, but they will always have support and validation.
>>
>>25204337
>how hard it is being a white gir

Yeah.
They often say things such as "just a white girl" or "I'm a just white girl in a big world" and shit like that, thinking that "white girl" equals innocence and having it especially hard.
>>
>>25204084
Only the middle aged and older ones. The young ones are usually pretty friendly, but the worst are white families with the dad and wife and their 1-3 kids. They are fucking entitled as hell, impatient, think the entire world revolves around their family, they always complain about something, act all arrogant, and they let their kids do anything. Even their children are arrogant little shits. And the old 40+ yr old white women are even worse. They're so fucking angry at the world and bitter
>>
>>25204434
Nah, even young white girls are pretty shitty.
I think it has something to do with having everything handed to them in life.
I especially love the ones that start crying and blubbering when they fail a class.
>>
>>25204482
Really? I've always found them to be pretty cool up until a certain age. They're really spoiled, obviously, and a bit arrogant, but they're nice at least.
>>
All your moms are white women, unless your a dirty nig like me.
>>
>>25204525
Yeah, but my mom grew up on a farm. Huge difference. She works and makes 120k+.
>>
>>25203275
>omg like, why are you telling me what to do with MY body!?1??
>haha uncircumcised? Eww no thanks all men should be cut <3

I die a little inside every time I hear something like this.
>>
>>25204525
>All your moms are white women, unless your a dirty nig like me.

My mom's red-pilled.
Flat out told me marriage is a scam and everything. Used that word "scam".

Raised me right.

I'd say NAWALT but she bitched about the price of her Christmas present.

Fact is, all white women be the same - the only real difference is the degree to which they are honest.

>>25204522
>Really? I've always found them to be pretty cool up until a certain age. They're really spoiled, obviously, and a bit arrogant, but they're nice at least.

Then you're either chad or blind. The young ones are shitty because they've been raised by older shitty women. I've actually found that some older ones are nicer because the wall humbled them.

Sure, the majority remain bitter hateful harpies, but once the wall hits hard, and ocne they've had time to accept it, many go on to become decent people (often, this is the case if they've managed to avoid leftist hives like academia).
>>
>>25204525
My mom is a cunt.
>>
File: 1423800089549.png (263 KB, 583x320) Image search: [Google]
1423800089549.png
263 KB, 583x320
>>25203275

Is it real comics hours already?
>>
>>25203326
>'cultural appropriation'
this shit pisses me off. the exchange of ideas between cultures is responsible for most social, cultural, technological advances. if medieval Italians had said "no, we can't make our own version of this Chinese food, that would be cultural appropriation", we wouldn't have lasagna, fettucine, spaghetti, macaroni, etc
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.