[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 6637046067_a8a41a7317_o.jpg (32 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
6637046067_a8a41a7317_o.jpg
32 KB, 600x585
>kiss qt girl
>hug qt girl
>feel the real sensation of love ignite my being
>wake up
>continue living degenerate, loveless, drug addicted NEET life funded by mummy.
>one hour later, wonder how I even bothered to worry about love

share your own romantic dreams and the devastation you felt when you awoke.

Also obligatory Morrissey track to go with this thread (highly relevant)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruQlP-RT15A
>>
File: 6875676758445.png (243 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
6875676758445.png
243 KB, 300x333
>>25203243
>tfw had 2 dreams in the past year of a girl loving me and both of us hugging and kissing
>tfw I felt so fucking good, everything was perfect and I felt so alive and happy
>tfw I can't remeber much of these dreams
>tfw 25 y/0 KV
I want to experience real true love at least once in my life, it must feel like heaven
>>
>>25203357
it is heaven. Not to say that there isn't a price to pay, because bitches can be high maintenance. But i hope you get to experience it.

If you're completely happy with yourself as a person, it'll be a million times easier to find love. So work on improving yourself if that's what's needed.
>>
>>25203243
I know that feel anon, had a similar dream last night

>be at indoor rock climbing/crossfire place
>not even into that shit but whatever
>meet Persian qt on rock wall
>hit it off immediately
>meet her again next day at same location
>she pulls me off behind a structure and proceed to make out
>this is it
>about to loose virginity.jpeg
>hearing weird noise
>qt disappears and I wake up to alarm going off
>realize I overslept
>1 hour late to place of wageslavery
>mfw worth every extra minute I spend staying late today
>>
File: 1422064459002.jpg (3 KB, 124x117) Image search: [Google]
1422064459002.jpg
3 KB, 124x117
>>25203243

>tfw can't dream of sex because no real world experience
>usually wake up right before the act because my brain just knows it can't be real by this point
>>
>>25203822
damn. dreams are cruel in that they are too real. The illusion is so solid, you can reach out and touch it....until it's gone.

Also, I swear kissing is better than sex. call me a faggot. I value love over sex.
>>
>>25203674
Thanks anon! Sounds like you had a rough time with a girl, hope it all goes well for you.

I've been trying hard to improve lately, lost a lot of weight, practising holding eye and just got a job offer today as well after 2 years of being NEET. Hopefully I'll meet an office qt.
>>
>>25203980
Wow. Those sound like real, lasting changes. You're doing better than I :), and believe me I'm glad for that.

I'm still too pussy to get a job cos "muh social anxiety", but I think it 'd help my confidence a lot. How did you find the courage to seek employment? or did you want a job those 2 years of being NEET?
>>
>>25204077
Literally went to about 50 interviews (and sent a huge number of applications) and failed all of them, just got really lucky with the last interview since the interviewer was nice and I wasn't so nervous because I became somewhat desensitised to the whole process.

It's a numbers game anon, you can do it.

Something else which I found helpful is forcing myself into social situations with www.meetup.com - I try to go to at least 1 meetup a week, it's really REALLY painful at first but you learn how to small talk after a while and become less nervous. I'll still shit my pants when trying to talk to girls though - getting a gf is long way off yet for me. I can't even begin to imagine how good kissing and hugging really feels like let alone sex.

I really wish you the best of luck with getting a job anon!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.