[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the end game for society progressively becoming less
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: phones.jpg (290 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
phones.jpg
290 KB, 1600x1200
What is the end game for society progressively becoming less genuine, more contrived and completely soulless?
>>
Play along with the other puppets before you get diagnosed with autism or depression.
>>
All out nuclear war
>>
>>25202882
Complete destruction. D'uh!
>>
>>25203061
Mark my worlds, It going to start with china over human rights and global warming.The hipsters and progressive liberals will eat it up and the right wingers will just be happy about a war.
>>
>>25202882
Consumerism
The end goal is that we buy more stuff to keep people in power
>>
>>25202882
What are you trying to be deep and meta bro?
top kek not being on ironic 2015
>>
widespread terrorism, endless crime.
>>
The end game? There is no end game, what you're seeing is just the pendulum swinging to one side, only to reverse and swing back.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.