[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw because of feminism you're expected to be independent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: cry.gif (140 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
140 KB, 600x450
>tfw because of feminism you're expected to be independent and strong but you're weak and needy and want a man
>tfw you're shamed for being disgrace to females
I'm not good at anything, why do I have to compete with men?
>>
because blieve me there are men out there that feel exactly like you do. it's not because you're a female that you feel this way, it;s because you're human
>>
you can't even be true to your own biology anymore, people won't allow it.
everyone wants everyone to be their ideal.
>>
>tfw because of society you're expected to be independent and strong but you're weak and really want a woman to take care of you
>tfw you're shamed by everyone for being a disgrace to men
I'm not good at anything, why do I have to compete with women and man up?
>>
>>25202682
this 2bh l4ds
>>
>tfw just wish that some millennial guys cared about being brave, noble, dutiful, etc even if they weren't very good at it so long as they just tried
>tfw even the men that say they can't stand feminists are egalitarian and want men and women to be held to the same standards
>>
>>25202640
no, it's just that projected societal ideals have nothing to do with being true to your own biology.
>>
cry harder roastie
you made your bed NOW LIE IN IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>25202746
uh huh
why the fuck are different standards for men and women even tolerated if we're so fucking equal
>>
shouldn't have blown off those 50+ betas that showed interest, roastie
>>
>>25202746
/Complementarian/ masterrace ww@?
>>
>>25202812
betas don't know how to be patriarchs though

and neither do chads before you get mad
>>
>>25202878
Then who does?
>>
How about I be the weak beta cuck and a strong independent womyn comes and sweeps me off my feet, treating me like a prince and lusting for my throbbing cock?

Is this too far out there?

Anyone? Please? muh fantasies
>>
>>25202910
jews

disable the robot
>>
>>25202910
Men, idiot.
Not effeminate beta males.
And not dumb fuck chads
M-E-N
>>
File: 1450801474661.jpg (175 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
1450801474661.jpg
175 KB, 726x960
>>25202746
Feminists made it a zero sum game, we're just playing by their rules honey.
>>
>>25202568
>taking modern feminism seriously
>implying you're a fembot

'tis the season to get the hell off of my board.
>>
File: hypocrites.jpg (97 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
hypocrites.jpg
97 KB, 400x268
>>25202928
feminists would just call you entitled for wanting that.
A woman wanting a man to take care of her is just "natural" to them though
>>
>>25202969
Why do both of the people have no right arm? Kaz?
>>
>>25202759
and your statement has nothing to do with the point i was trying to make.
>>
>>25202878
fuck off slut don't you have a date with Chad to attend to?
>>
>>25203236
>feminists are crazy and misandrist. in their minds men are responsible for all the evil in the world.
>by the way, a man can't be strong and still be a good person :^)
>>
File: cup-of-smug.jpg (8 KB, 235x218) Image search: [Google]
cup-of-smug.jpg
8 KB, 235x218
>>25202746
kek are you that rich "noble" who posted in the qt chart thread before?
>>
>>25202969
Lol that's the twins mom from rugrats
>>
>>25202746
>literally do this
>no one ever supported me and the one person I loved abandonned me because I wasn't good enough
Fuck honor, death to this generation
>>
>>25202568
It's okay baby - You can be a useless piece of crap for the rest of your life under my wing. Just keep having a vagina and don't bitch too much, k sugartits?
>>
File: 1396245549211.jpg (456 KB, 656x732) Image search: [Google]
1396245549211.jpg
456 KB, 656x732
I really am done dating. This isn't because of you OP. Tbh I never saw much value in others anyway, but desu it's just not worth it anymore. All I see on FB is women comparing about being single. It's all about them, how they deserve to be treated. I don't care anymore. I stopped caring about your problems. If I'm "part of the patriarchy" then so be it. I don't care. I don't care. I'm not going out of my way to be a dick head to you, or be rude. I want you to hold whatever job you want! I just don't care about your issues anymore. I don't care about dating. About you being single. I'm not here to make you or anyone else happy or feel complete

So I'm done. I hope the divorce rate sky rocketed and a billion screaming cunts will never get their dream wedding. I hope we pump out a billion fatherless and motherless children born out of wedlock. Let it all burn man. Only way we're gonna learn
>>
>>25203727
I think I found the darkie
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.