[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lil weiner and asian feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: feels sweet and sour man.png (24 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
feels sweet and sour man.png
24 KB, 640x560
Everyone makes fun of Asians saying we have small penises. People always ask me if I have a small dick because I'm Asian, and it pisses me off because I actually do. Some examples of this are: one time in high school, this Mexican guy asked me if it was true Asian guys have small dicks while I was talking with some Asian girls. They pretty much started laughing, like wtf. It is so annoying having people make fun of me and I really have no idea what to do. Even my supposed friends joke around about the stereotype. Some girl even wrote on my arm once saying I had a small Chinese dick.

Serious what do I do, it is hurting me emotionally sorta since it is true. I actually do have a small dick (4.3 inches by 4.2 inches) and I feel worthless.
>>
It's all a meme! a few inches barely makes a difference in practise. They're laughing with you, not at you.

I have an Asian friend and his solution is to joke about being half black, e.g being black from the waist down. Everyone knows it's a joke but he always talks about it seriously and with a smile on his face and it works well to deflect the conversation and get it going in his favour.

Don't take it too hard, dan at least you got a girl writing on your arm.
>>
>Tfw when you're black and have a 4 inch dick
>Tfw everyone expects you to have a horse dick
>>
>>25202600
It's not like a girl will stop you fucking her once you're in bed together
>>
>tfw you stole what i just posted in another thread
>>
>>25202708
>having the sexual confidence to bed a girl in the first place
>>
>>25203682
It was a good post my friend, I couldn't let it go to waste.
>>
>>25203682
It was a great post, I knew I would be a copy pasta
>>
>>25202371
call them faggots for thinking about cock so much and tell them to mind their own fucking business
>>
>about 2 in flaccid, 5.5 erect
>senior year of high school
>always been a forever alone loser, really want to change my life for the better
>finally man up
>ask kind of cute but dorky shy girl out to prom one day in science class
>she smiles and actually says yes
>feel absolutely amazing, like I'm really starting to turn my life around and become a man
>night of prom comes
>go with my best bro and his date, best fucking night of my life
>we return to his parents home, parents are out
>take girl to unoccupied room
>start making out
>she starts undressing
>pop a chubby
>she starts unzipping my pants and taking them off
>sees my dick
>starts LAUGHING
>stands and runs to door
>cracks it open and starts shouting "ANON HAS A SMALL DICK COME LOOK AT THIS" over and over while still laughing her ass off
>mfw

That shit seriously traumatized me. Haven't gone on a single date ever since.
>>
>>25202371
>4x4 dick
Jesus, really? I thought dicks that small were a meme.
>>
>>25202371
Mexicans have small dicks too
>>
File: image.gif (529 KB, 214x362) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
529 KB, 214x362
Id fuck you op
>>
This is just one of many problems with multi-culturalism
People get all sorts of insecurities due to their real or perceived inferiorities to other races
Black people are insecure of being dumb, whites and asians are insecure of having smaller dicks, etc
None of this would be a problem if we all lived with our own people
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.