[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw going to the store to buy a 24 pack to drink in 2 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: grip and sip.jpg (218 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
grip and sip.jpg
218 KB, 500x375
>tfw going to the store to buy a 24 pack to drink in 2 days and play video games

Who /goodchristmas/ here? No more extended family asking when am I going to get a gf and no more forced socialization
>>
>tfw don't know that feel
Kill me
>>
Bought a couple cheapo Steam games for myself yesterday. Gonna sit around playing them and jerking off to hentai over and over again. Just like every year.
>>
>>25202220
>buy Tomb Raider because it was on sale
>play 30 minutes
>it's all QTS movie stuff outside of one puzzle

Did I meme myself?
>>
File: 1327886034303.png (699 KB, 857x796) Image search: [Google]
1327886034303.png
699 KB, 857x796
>tfw no drugs for NYE
>>
>>25202253
Wouldn't know, never played it. I bought Spelunky, Aerannis, and Metal Slug 1 + Metal Slug X. Spelunky's pretty good so far.
>find damsel in distress I can rescue for 1 health
>damsel is a pug
>carry damsel through the cave, throwing it at enemies and using it to set off traps
>damsel takes one too many arrows and dies
>leave the corpse on an altar as an offering to Kali

>find another damsel
>also find a golden idol that I know will spawn a giant boulder
>put damsel somewhere I think she'll be safe
>grab idol
>damsel freaks out and runs off
>gets atomized by the boulder
>>
>>25202253
>>25202253
>>it's all QTS movie stuff outside of one puzzle
What is qts?
It saddens me because tomb raider was the game of my childhood... I loved it so damn much... I havent played any games since 2006, but it's sad to hear that new titles are considered shit...
>>
>>25202367
Oh wait, I meant QTE I'm retarded
>>
>>25202314
Would anyone mind to explain what gamerGate is?
I'm an outsider of the gaming industry.
>>
File: 1428867385336.jpg (14 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1428867385336.jpg
14 KB, 229x343
>>25202314
What the fuck, that's not my picture. I wanted this one.
>>
>>25202393
I still don't know what it means.
>>
>>25202428
Quick-time Event. Basically a cutscene but they put button prompts in it instead of making you actually do something that might be hard.
>>
File: 18 usd guide.jpg (163 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
18 usd guide.jpg
163 KB, 720x960
>>25202428
Stuff like God of War or Resident Evil where the character in the game does something that looks like it should auto complete in a cutscene but you have to press a button to actually do the cutscene action

Not tomb raider but another example of a QTE
>>
I got work tomorrow but then I have a three day weekend. I just bought a bunch of sex toys and I've got a fair amount of booze so yeah I'm going to enjoy myself here on 4chan with all you guys.
>>
>>25202046
>tfw don't have any family left alive anymore
I guess I won out in the end
>>
>>25202404
An SJW made a notgame and the SJW community (and its indie vidya journalist beta followers) spammed it to hell and back. /v/ was offended by them calling it a game and complained a bunch. Then the SJW dev's ex boyfriend made a post about the dev sleeping with journalists who gave her notgame good reviews. /v/ ran with it, got /pol/ and /b/ involved, and started a fuckhuge shitstorm mostly in vidya journalist sites, twitter, and one episode of CSI. A splinter group from /pol/ known as shekelshoah started reporting sites carrying indie vidya journalism to advertisers so they'd lose revenue, costing one site OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS of annual advertising revenue.

SJW are still butthurt about it. Discussion is technically still banned on 4chan. Now you're all caught up.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 640x960
>dad's side of family invited us for the first time in 5 years
I'm actually looking forward to it. Any gf q's get answered w/ pic related.
>>
>have enough drugs to get through Christmas
feels prepared man
>>
>>25203550
>if someone asks me if I got a gf yet I'll show them a picture of an animated little girl

Never change.
>>
That comfy original feelerino comment when
>>
Idk man, that sounds pretty shitty to me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.