[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What crazy memes will 2016 boast? 2015 was all about Bane and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 2015 o clock.jpg (119 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
2015 o clock.jpg
119 KB, 822x462
What crazy memes will 2016 boast? 2015 was all about Bane and the Far Left, what meme stocks should I invest in going into the new year?
>>
2015 seemed like a crazy violent year and 2016 will only get worse.
>>
DJ Khaled and Jon Oliver on the rise buy now. Pepe is in a sideways market, wojak is undervalued but a long term play. Sell netflix n chill
>>
File: 1449638400029.jpg (120 KB, 898x473) Image search: [Google]
1449638400029.jpg
120 KB, 898x473
2016: The Year of the Trump

Trump's campaign gets better every day and Election Day 2016 will be the culmination of /pol/'s meme magic. I can't wait.
>>
water filters and canned foods

they'll pay off
>>
>>25201949
Bane posting is still a very solid investment, and will continue to be in 2016

As they say, brother, the market value rises
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1075x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1075x757
CHKA is currently on the front page! Expect big rises in its value next year.
>>
>>25201949
Time to invest in some underaged memes boy
>>
>>25202018
>Jon Oliver on the rise

What is the value of this OC, once posted? Too specific or should I invest?
>>
File: smugemote.jpg (134 KB, 484x451) Image search: [Google]
smugemote.jpg
134 KB, 484x451
Memes are dying out when i look at /fit/. what memes have we had this years? hight test? thats it.
nothing new will happen in 2016 it will simply be 2015 but more extreme..more terrorists attacks in the west, more people saying this means we needs more islam/refugees. more left wing degeneracy and whatnot.
memes are dead.
>>
File: trump_refugees.png (391 KB, 760x424) Image search: [Google]
trump_refugees.png
391 KB, 760x424
>>25202209

>more terrorists attacks in the west, more people saying this means we needs more islam/refugees. more left wing degeneracy and whatnot.
One man can stop this
>>
>the Far Left
Some of the backlash against them will probably go mainstream.
>>
>>25202142
Meme's are an interesting financial instrument. In the beginning of a meme boom, posting OC actually raises valuation of that meme because it adds to popularity and increases interest. In the later stages of a meme trend, posting OC works inversely--contributing to an over-saturated market and further contributing to the decline of the meme. In this way, it is possible to "pump and dump" certain memes with OC a la Wolf of Wall Street
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.