[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it a meme to like asian girls, westernized or non-westernized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: L7.jpg (882 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
L7.jpg
882 KB, 1280x1707
Why is it a meme to like asian girls, westernized or non-westernized?
>>
>>25201146

i think its jealousy
>>
Because you can't get a white woman.

It's always beta males basement dwellers who for asian 9 times out of 10
>>
>>25201219

ok if they couldn't get a white woman, why do those white women care so much if these beta males would be passed over by them anyway?
>>
>>25201261

its not always white women. i had literally a white guy and other races of people both men and women tell me this shit kek
in my experiences its black women and arab or indian men who find this shit weird
>>
>>25201261
Who says they care?
Maybe if it's Chad who got a asian woman they would care but that never happens now does it?
>>
>>25201293

>in my experiences its black women and arab or indian men who find this shit weird

strange how people not directly related get the most upset.
>>
>>25201299

judging by all the posts on 4chan, and other tidbits from the internet, yeah i'd say they care.

and you hit the nail on the head, its about Chad and how they are paranoid Chad will leave them for an Asian woman.
>>
File: Asian.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Asian.png
13 KB, 500x500
Ching Chang Chong

yellow pancake face mouth breather
>>
>>25201293
I usually don't say /pol/-tier shit like this, but in the case of black women, it's probably that they've been trying to get themselves accepted by white men for decades, and then all of a sudden here comes another race out of nowhere and white guys can't get enough of them.

Arab and Indian men probably just think it's weird because they're from cultures where any kind of interracial thing is still frowned upon.
>>
Also, we say it's a meme because it suddenly comes out of no where. Like a cancer that has been noticeable since the late 90's and has been growing larger since the 50's

I study history and white men usually liked women who were very mixed race or close to their own race (jewish, arab, ect) to find them "exotic". it wasnt until recently when that face of exoticism became asian and acceptable
>>
>>25201344

Asians aren't really exotic. Asians are pretty close to whties which is why the fever so stronk.
>>
>>25201335

funny because during the times of slavery and jim crow there was a lot of white men having mulatto/quadroon/octoroon qts and a lot of white guys who lived in that areas wrote about the supposed hypersexual and alluring nature of quadroon women, especially in New Orleans or Martinique.

now all that weird exotic woman thing went to asian women except they arent half-castes/almost white genetically

i could see black women getting salty about it. but really its just societal trends and influence. it only annoys me when people try to pretend its biological
>>
>>25201369

arabs and jew girls are more closer but they arent exotifiyed like they were during the times of orientalism craze during the nineteenth century

its probably ideal of beauty europeans have now too, since they used to like curly hair and heavier women whereas now its thin hair, thin bodies, and high cheekbones (closer to asian women)
>>
>>25201146
Because they don't find asian women attractive personally and they need someone to be a dick to because they couldn't get the white girl they wanted. It bugs them to see someone else happy when they aren't, especially with someone they don't find attractive. White girls are of course just bitter because their potential beta bux have been stolen by someone more deserving.
>>
>>25201369
Then white people should be most attracted to mudslimes and DESIGNATED by that logic
>>
>>25201437

white men are attracted to muslim women, not sure about DESIGNATED
>>
>>25201437

Quadroon women were some sort of sexual commodity back then, it seems like everyone forgot.. but it was truly a meme. just less noticable i guess since there was no globalization and fast paced information like now.

Arab/maghrebi women were seen in that light too
>>
>>25201369
Nice try schlomo

>Le these hominids are your equals maymay
>>
>>25201455
Not me, but maybe I'm weird in that, a lot of my friends go crazy for them and don't understand why I don't.

The "hot" Arab chicks I always see when my friends drag me to bars or whatever always have this combination of sunken eyes and big pointy noses that makes them look like birds and totally turns me off.
>>
>>25201485
>schlomo

speaking of which, Jews have been banging Asian chicks since way before white guys caught onto the meme, just look at Woody. (Who also banged a mom and then the mom's daughter, which come to think of it sounds like a doujin plot.)
>>
>>25201585

Whites like to copy Jews apparently.
>>
Why do people say Asian women look white? They don't look white at all
>>
>>25201627

Its the skin and the mannerisms and the long hair

thats it really

Physically speaking Arabs are closer
>>
>>25202085
But white women act nothing like women from Korea, Japan and China
>>
>>25202124

Mannerisms that are more acceptable.
>>
Asians are ugly that's why. It's either that or something relating to anime.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.