[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOME STACEY IM FRIENDS WITH ON FACEBOOK JUST POSTED A PICTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 208x200
SOME STACEY IM FRIENDS WITH ON FACEBOOK JUST POSTED A PICTURE OF HER CHAD MEETING HER AT THE AIRPORT WITH FLOWERS REEEE
>IT SHOULD BE ME
>HE'S GONNA TAKE HER HOME AND FUCK HER IMMEDIATELY
THIS FEEL... I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE!!!
>>
Why are you obsessing over some woman?
>>
>>25201111
At least I have quads...
>>25201140
It's not just her. It's any decent woman. I just want one to call my own... I know it's my own fucking fault for being unappealing but fuck what am I supposed to do. Why are they so happy
>>
>>25201159
They're probably happy because they're not wallowing in self pity like you are.
>>
>>25201710
They're happy because that's how life worked out for them. Anything beyond this depends on your philosophy
>>
>>25201784
Well, yeah, if you wanna call pessimism philosophy, sure. Pretty sure there are lots of people in similar conditions to yours, whatever they might be, who are happier and have a higher chance of happiness in the future.
>>
>>25201111
>you get quads on 4chan
>she get on quads in chad's bed
>>
>>25202031
>quads in his bed
Huh
>>
>>25201111
>>IT SHOULD BE ME

Why should it be you? What did you do to make her like you?
>>
>>25202086
Because he feels entitled and is jealous about other people's happiness, instead of focusing on his own happiness.
>>
>>25202086
>>25202140
I am focusing on my own happiness, specifically that I don't have a gf
>>
>>25202312
Then you should be fucking working on it instead of complaining. A gf won't fucking magically rain into your room.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.