[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THE HOLIDAYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: REEEEEE.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY IS DRINKING CONSTANTLY BECAUSE IT IS THE FUCKING HOLIDAYS

PEOPLE ARE INVITING ME TO THINGS AND IT TAKES SO MUCH TO LEAVE

AND THEN EVERYONE AT THESE FUCKING OCCASIONS IS WASTED AND/OR GETTING WASTED

AND THEIR PARENTS ARE OVER AND THEY'RE FUCKING WASTED

AND THEY INVITE UNDERAGE BAIT OVER AND THEY'RE FUCKING WASTED

FUCKING NORMIES

I'M GOING TO START ASKING THESE PEOPLE TO GO DRIVING FOR ME AND IF THEY CAN GET ME LONG LISTS OF SHIT ALL OVER TOWN

FUCK THE HOLIDAYS

FUCK ALCOHOLICS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyway, how are your shitty holidays going, robots?

I think I'm just going to stay in my room until March, when I have to be wagecuck again.
>>
>>25200786
>PEOPLE ARE INVITING ME TO THINGS

Fucking normie.
>>
>>25200863
they are inviting him to drive, they don't care about him having fun.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.