[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls won't have sex with you >traps won't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: be6f1.jpg (53 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
be6f1.jpg
53 KB, 600x546
>girls won't have sex with you
>traps won't have sex with you
>/cuteboys/ won't have sex with you
>>
>>25200668
Joke's on you already did have sex with a girl, ye bloody bugger
Just stop being a faggot
>>
Us girls don't want to have sex with you because it's very likely you're repulsive. If you want to score with a femanon, you have to show your face.
>>
damn that hits close to home, the more desperate you get, the gayest you go hoping to find what you didnt find in women, still it's no use
>>
>>25200668
Cute boys will have sexn with you. I'm thinking of calling for mine, but I think I will fap and consider after having done so.
>>
Tfw gay sorta twinkish guy and always wanted to fuck a robot

Idk why but the idea of being with some loser (no booly) turns me on
>>
>>25200668
Have you ever considered just beeing yourself?
>>
>>25202358
pls b real
original comment desu
>>
>>25202358
TAKE ME INSTEAD
>>
>>25202358
T E X A S
E
X
A
S

Robloxsenpai
>>
>>25202655
Im real papi

>>25202706
:$

>>25202818
Sorry but im in PA
>>
>>25203205
Got a STEAM acc?
>>
>tfw gay, one look at me and you can tell i'm exclusively bottom (flawlessly archy girly eyebrows, small mouth, soft blonde hair)
>25 years old, so way out of /cuteboy/ range
There isn't a population more obsessed with age than gay males. Suffering.
>>
>>25202818
Need a daddy? Where are you at?
>>
>>25203546

Pedophiles.
>>
>>25203461
Yea but i live with my parents (im a senior) and dont want them seeing lewd messages
>>
>>25203839
I wouldn't send lewd messages if you are worried about that, I promise. And I live with mine too.

Here's my steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cutekawaiifuntime
>>
>>25203879
Alright i can add you when I get home

My username starts with "phat" btw incase the thread 404s
>>
>>25204184
yay, okay
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.