[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2020 and a new bill has passed that only allows non-virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 144839691321231g.jpg (573 KB, 1263x1449) Image search: [Google]
144839691321231g.jpg
573 KB, 1263x1449
It's 2020 and a new bill has passed that only allows non-virgins to vote.

"Those who somehow haven't reached a level of intimacy with another human being, are obviously estranged from society. It'd be wrong to let you have influence over others as a virgin, because you clearly cannot understand them. Virgins are often outcasts and mentally ill, and so they do not deserve the same rights."

What happens on the slippery slope next, /r9k/?
>>
>>25200610
Only married couples get to vote because anything before is too immature
>>
>>25200610
I don't vote anyways so who cares?

And also wouldn't that be discrimination against people who can't get to that level and also to religious people who practice abstinence? If education test and ID checks are considered discrimination against minorities, then this would count as well.
>>
>>25200610
Honestly I think it's reasonable
>>
>>25200610
This would never happen due to people who must maintain abstinence on religious grounds.
>>
>>25200610
You fags keep making shit like this yet dont remember that you cant actually identify a male virgin without just guessing shit like "hes ugly" or "hes skinny fat"
>>
Speaking as a girl, you might has well restrict handicapped people and the transgendered from voting too.
>>
>>25200833
>Speaking as a girl
I know its a meme to whine about any sight of a female, but that was the most irrelevant thing in your entire post you attention whore.
>>
>>25200898
To be honest, as a fembot to an anon, you should get laid.
>>
Cannot stop looking at those tits

Fuck you, OP
>>
>>25200833
Tits or GTFO, you know what it means? It means that as a female you don't hold any power unto us.
>>
>>25201025
>Implying
Have you seen fembot feels threads? For every anon yelling at them to fuck off is a beta faggot begging for their skype names
>>
Only landholding fathers of 3 or more biological children should vote.

>landholding - no poor failures who contribute nothing to the economy. This also effectively excludes all minorities
>fathers - no women or childfree degenerate retards
>three children - 3 is above replacement rate and is a good number to ensure minimal levels of socialization for children and advancement of society

If the above was the franchise then there would be no Demoshits, no SJWs, no libertarians, none of that nonsense. We would have men who actually matter running things and we could live in peace.
>>
>>25200947
It's like you're a (sub)human meme

>I have a vagina guys
>>
>>25201376
why do you lump libertarians in with SJWs and Democrats, despite them being on the complete opposite end of the spectrum?
>>
>>25201529
A lot of the modern libertarian movement supports SJWs and feminism actually.
>>
>>25201595
Really? I mean I don't talk to anyone in it (I don't talk to anyone) but I figured they would be against the kind of values of they push, specifically censorship and bigger government.
>>
>>25200610
how does a skinny girl like that get huge tits? and they look natural.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.