[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey wagie me and your GF are gonna see star wars tonight. You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1450554933006.jpg (91 KB, 707x441) Image search: [Google]
1450554933006.jpg
91 KB, 707x441
Hey wagie me and your GF are gonna see star wars tonight. You're ok with that right?
>>
>>25200584
>NEET could get a girl to talk to him
NEETs are wastes of space who live of the goverment/other people women dont want nice guys they wants money and NEETs dont have any
>>
Where did this "NEETs fucking girls" meme come from

Is there any actual NEET on here who isn't a virgin?
>>
>>25200584
Well it sucks so have fun with my 2d gf because we both know neither of us can get a real girl faggot
>>
>>25200584

Of course it is, neetpal! You take care of that, and i'll take care of the fucking when she comes back. Saves me having to go watch that piece of shit, I can just get the good stuff after.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.