[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kim Dotcom is a massive fatass with the face of a 12 year old.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Kim Dotcom is a massive fatass with the face of a 12 year old. Yet, he almost managed to use his white boy privilege to take over the world (let alone get a car, a house, and a wife), all from his bedroom computer. His only mistake was sticking his middle finger up the ass of the Powers That Be, and he almost got away with that too.

If you're a big-ass white dude, how come you're not as successful as Kim Dotcom was a few years ago? What's your excuse?
>>
File: 1450622081595.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1450622081595.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>that feel when no helicopter
>>
>>25200286
Is he wearing a tent?
>>
>>25200323
It's actually a designer called christo
>>
>>25200286
Ummmm
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35166113
You were saying?
Sticking his fingers up the Power's ass was the least of his troubles
>>
>>25200369
> Kim is actually fighting demons
o.0
>>
>>25200286
Money can do everything till someone with more money comes to fuck you over.
>>
I'm glad we're finally kicking this fat goon out of New Zealand
>>
>>25200520
Yeah, that's why I said, "A few years ago."
>>
>>25200649
>Kicking someone successful with money out of your country

>import poor Muslim alluah ackbars with extremist tendencies/connections instead

White World YES
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.