[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's all about confidence brah >nah it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1444580438136.png (12 KB, 348x592) Image search: [Google]
1444580438136.png
12 KB, 348x592
>it's all about confidence brah
>nah it doesn't matter how confident you are, it's all about looks
>nah mate women only care about money
Have y'all ever considered females are attracted to a combination of multiple factors to various degrees?
>>
>>25200127
You mean they're individuals and like different things? Holy shit, NO WAY!
>>
>>25200415
You, I like you xD
>>
>>25200127
this.

little social experiment :
- crowd of desperate men
- ask them what women are looking for
- then ask them what's their biggest flaw

=> they understand that they're just projecting their perceived inadequacies.

- be friendzoned by a qt
- become friends
- how do women feel about body hair? I'm worried I'm too hairy. - Well, I don't like it. Of course I wouldn't reject a man for this, but give me a choice between hairless and hairy, I'll take hairless
- fug.

few months later she's dating a man with hair chest.

- h-he's hairy. You said you didn't like hair...
- I love it now! There's just something about him!
>>
>>25200415
But all women are the same according to /r9k/
>>
>>25200870
>I love it now! There's just something about him!
at least I was proud that I'd made a logical point.
Caught her red-handed with double standards.
Point was made that all her advice was shit, and that she just had something against *me*, for some reason.
Desire works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>25200415
Have an upmath.
>>
>no replies
Can you hear that? It's the sound of /r9k/ getting BTFO

Well done, OP
>>
>>25200870
I can't read this format mate
>>
>>25200870
This is true. Women have a fantasy in their heads and it's a mistake to try and conform to that fantasy. It's better to bring YOUR narrative to them and teach them to like that. Whatever it takes to get her to like that (your looks, charm, money, status, whatever) is going to depend on her as an individual.
>>
>>25201474
>teach women
Dude I'm not gonna hit women
>>
>>25201374
>Can you hear that? It's the sound of /r9k/ getting BTFO

But OP is saying you need looks, money, AND confidence. Maybe girls aren't all about materialism, but no it's not all just confidence
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.