[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you want a normie life robots? They are so boring and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
why do you want a normie life robots? They are so boring and fake. They lack real personal integrity. And the only moral code they know is "moral relativism". These fucking normies are all political correct. They are conditioned to hate us robots. Worst of all they have no thoughts of their own.

Why do you want to be part of this degenerated faggotry?
>>
Well why does anyone fantasize about being an animal? Being a reactionary creature seems so much simpler and painless than being a self-aware sack of depressed shit.
>>
because normie life is default life, i wasnt born caring about all the retarded shit other people come up with.
being an intellectually honest, naive, caring guy I wanted fully understand why they say the obviously retarded things they say because i wanted to be part of society and have friends and family, i didnt just want to be like "lol get the fuck out of here, you fucking retards. everything you talk and think about is pure bull".
so i tried for years and years to make sense of all these garbage meme philosophies that other people seem to come up with, God, afterlife, the reason for living... all shit that without somebody bringing it up to me, i would have literally never given a shit about because it clearly obviously shouldnt pertain to my life at all in the slightest.

so you see, "normie" life is fucking retarded because normies are retarded. That doesnt mean living carefree and without giving every idiot the time of day isnt still the best and default way to live life because it is.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.