[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Off work already wagecuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450905760574.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1450905760574.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
Off work already wagecuck?
>>
Wait is cuck back? It would get filtered to kek even attached to wage
>>
Tbh senpai I'd like to thank this NEET cuck for providing me with this information from his stinking bedroom
>>
nope, need to work Christmas eve
>>
Yep, pretty much, meng.

Back to work in 3 weeks.
>>
>see you telling me to wake up and get off to work when i actually have to go
>ask me how i'm enjoying my break as i'm browsing 4chan on my break
>post this thread as soon as i get home

Are you a stalker?
>>
>>25200183
>he actually works the holidays

Tell your boss to fuck off m8
>>
>>25200542

My boss is on holiday
>>
>>25200563
Exactly. He's fucking off and having the holiday when you have to work it. Just refuse.
>>
>>25200542
What exactly is the difference between Christmas and the rest of the year for a robot?

And I mean real robots with no friends who don't spend time with their families.
>>
File: try to clonk my bonkers.jpg (100 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
try to clonk my bonkers.jpg
100 KB, 300x300
>>25201251
more normies to avoid
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.