[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wish a fellow cellar inhabitant luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450864111080.jpg (90 KB, 1787x1227) Image search: [Google]
1450864111080.jpg
90 KB, 1787x1227
Hello r9k im a rather old guy living in St. Petersburg, and i have a tradition of strolling along the nevsky prospect (a big street), not really because i like it but rather because im drawn there regardless of all the humiliations i face there. Everyday i go there and everytime i face countless humiliations of which the most unbearable is for me that i always, maybe just by pure instinct, step aside to make way for whoever i encounter, even those who step aside for others.
After i have had to deal with this countless times and lamenting why it isnt that BOTH just take a half step aside i have come to the conclusion that in no other way than bumping into another person, yeah maybe even forcing them aside and thus making them aware of my existence, i can find absolution.

I bought nice clothes for this instance (although i admittedly had to lend some of the money) so they are not gonna think of me as the lowlife i am.

Wish me luck and commitment to my cause, the last 3 times i chickened out.

Do any of you have similar stories they want to share?
>>
>>25200015
Noone?

Am i just as alone on here as in real life?
>>
>>25200084
most anons do not take walks, i.e why they are skelly mode/overweight

I enjoy runs at my parks, however fucking normalfags take over a good spot every month or 2 and i have to find a new place, almost resorting to just switching to the forests to avoid people
>>
>>25200015
Good luck man. Hold steady your course.

It may help if you look elsewhere, pretending not to see the other person. Especially if the street is busy.
>>
>>25200411
...lately, I am practising making eye contact with people as I walk.

I discovered that if by accident, I make eye contact with somebody, it's not actually too bad. We just look away and move on. By acknowledging and accepting this, I found deliberately making eye contact is easier.

Unfortunately, I don't live in a town so I get little time for practise. But my next trip to a town, I intend to practise this more.
>>
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 404x648) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 404x648
>>25200015
you are literally the guy from this book. Wew lad.
>>
>>25200479
so literally as in OP is a fraud?
>>
>>25200538
Pretty much. This book is also common reference in r9k lit threads. I guess he read it and though it would be funny to make a thread about it?
>>
>>25200632
Well that's a shame. I really thought some old russian dude might have been posting.
>>
Hello Raskolnikov
>>
>>25200679
oh man I guess I ruined his thread. Nevertheless it wouldve died soon anyway with no replies.

As for OP next time pick something more obscure
>>
>>25200770
>oh man I guess I ruined his thread
you didn't ruin it with truth. Maybe I'll read that book now. OP should post about his actual life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.