[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do y'all believe in marriage? I never have, always considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1445122353204.jpg (124 KB, 1133x704) Image search: [Google]
1445122353204.jpg
124 KB, 1133x704
Do y'all believe in marriage?

I never have, always considered my word of commitment best for anyone who would spend their life with me. Subsequently, if I'm spending my life with them, I'd take their word for it too.

I just don't think it has a place anymore. I can justifiably call any woman I'm going to die with my wife. Ceremony or no.
>>
1. End up being a slave to your bitch and die a happy cuck
2. Find out that she is cheating on you and divorce
3. It goes bad and you divorce (fights/wt
>>
>>25200006
>tfw nobody will EVER send me a card like that
>>
>>25200223
this feel right there man
>>
I believe in marriage. I believe its the best kind of relationship one can have with someone. I have some issues to work through before I'm fit to be husband, however.
>>
>>25200006
OP you are a fucking idiot. What you just described is literally the same thing as marriage. Yet you think you're some sort of special snowflake because you can spout the fedora "we don't need a ceremony" meme. The only thing is that it has been formalized and made into a ceremony since it's the foundational relationship of society and human beings are inherently ritualistic. But you're too enlightened and good for that.
>>
File: 120-012.png.jpg (331 KB, 982x1400) Image search: [Google]
120-012.png.jpg
331 KB, 982x1400
>wanting to get married
>>
>>25200859
>What you just described is literally the same thing as marriage
Except it doesn't have the legal bullshit if you divorce?

I'm all for ceremonies, but would never have a legal marriage.

Also that's a lot of hate you have for some guy expressing his opinion. Not OP.
>>
>>25200952
>Except it doesn't have the legal bullshit if you divorce?

Except it does, it's called common law marriage. And that would be your fault for marrying a skank.

>Also that's a lot of hate you have for some guy expressing his opinion

Reddit is that way, bitch.
>>
>>25201085
>it's called common law marriage
In some small amount of countries, and not mine, thank fuck.

>your fault for marrying a skank.
Yeah, reality doesn't work like that. Your stable wife now might not be the same in twenty years.

>Reddit is that way, bitch.
wew lad you said reddit you literally won every argument good work

Seriously though, are you an angry women or what?
>>
>>25200006
Simple. No
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.