[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Send a nice, kind of flirty message to a girl I matched with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (250 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250 KB, 750x1334
>Send a nice, kind of flirty message to a girl I matched with on tinder who I knew in high school
>five minutes later, she unmatches me

Why do I even use this app? It only makes me feel worse about myself.
>>
most good looking girls are picky on tinder and won't even bother matching with you. Some, however, just spam like to see how many matches they can get, then delete the uglies
>>
>>25199922

Yeah, or if they know someone they swipe right to see if they'll match out of curiosity, and if they do they'll delete the poor fucker.
>>
Why do non-chads even bother with Tinder?
>>
Women are truly cold blooded creatures. Tinder brings out the most vicious qualities of the female psyche in a lot of them.
>>
>>25199981
well I wouldn't say I was a chad. I most certainly don't get any of those "hot" girls on tinder. But I still get some girls who are like 6/10 and then if I follow that typical "game" shit you can learn on the internet I actually managed to fuck a couple of them without having to go on dates and shit.
>>
>>25199895
>ask qt if she wants to get drink
>get a yes
>get number
>text it
>no reply

Why do they even give me the number?
>>
>>25199981

The most pathetic thing about this is that I felt like a Chad for a sweet ten minutes or so after I matched with her because she is seriously hot, and then my bubble burst of course, like always.
>>
>>25200030
normie reee get out etc etc
>>
>>25200064
girls back out. don't forget they are "emotionally driven" creatures. they act then think later. So even in all these threads where they posting chads getting girls numbers after saying things like "wanna fuck? gimme your number" they may give the number but that by no means is a given lay. I made a fake acc with chad pics, got a bunch of numbers and shit but when I was talking to them on whatsapp or further on Tinder a lot of them started having doubts and saying shit like "can't we have dinner first?" and shit
>>
By the looks of her she looks like a total whore. Only serious sluts wear clothes like that. No use in wasting any time thinking about the cunt OP
>>
>>25200118
Of course its like that, how the fuck do you pace yourself in these chats? I feel like its possible to pick up a woman for anyone using tinder, but the timeframe is fucking tiny.
>>
File: coat stand.jpg (21 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
coat stand.jpg
21 KB, 625x625
>>25200067
>I felt like a Chad for a sweet ten minutes or so after I matched with her because she is seriously hot
>she is seriously hot
>>
>>25200357

She is the one on the right, doofus
>>
>>25200164

It's not even worth trying to play their game, you will not succeed unless you look like fucking Brad Pitt. Women have ruined online dating.
>>
>>25200441
Nigga her face looks like the sharpened end of a pencil wtf
>>
>>25200683

As if that matters when that sharpened pencil is attached to that body. Don't kid yourself man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.