[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a grill on tinder >she's fun as fuck to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1zefloy.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>meet a grill on tinder
>she's fun as fuck to talk to
>seems to actually give a shit and reciprocate interest
>eventually find out she's had shitload of bfs and fucks a lot when drunk
>realize that I don't have much of a choice anyway so just keep going and try to forget about that
>"anon how tall are you"
>answer
>"oh I'm taller"
And then the whole thing goes to shit. It happened literally 7 times in a row now. Jesus christ there's nothing worse than being a manlet.
>>
how tall are you man?
>>
>>25199904
177cm. I don't know how much is it in american, but it's below 6 feet.
>>
haha le manlet meme love that one
>>
>>25199873
I'm 5'11" and went on a date with a tinder girl the same height as me, I felt like less of a man.
>>
>trying to find a gf on "let me be a massive whore" app
TOP KEK
>>
>>25199873
>meet a grill on tinder
>turns out shes a slut

wow I bet no one saw that one coming....
>>
>>25199939
i don't think i've come across a girl who was taller than me since i was 11
>>
>>25199924
That's rough man, fuck women though. They're so fixated on small shit like height. best of luck
>>
>>25199958
Yeah, the non-whores on tinder are completely out of my reach and the only girl I actually managed to interest is actually a whore who doesn't want to be one. Jesus christ my fucking luck.
>>
Why do women still care about the 'can he make me laugh' part? They should just get straight to asking the height/dick size questions.
>>
>>25200016
Thanks. It's amazing how literally the second she learns of your height, whatever she may have loved about your personality goes to shit and you're literally not even a man to her.

>>25199969
Not all girls on tinder are massive sluts. Not where I live at least.
>>
>>25200059
They don't care about your dick size. You could have the biggest dick but if you're a manlet then thats it - no girls for you bro.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.