[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hardcore anxiety. not a moment passes that I don't feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1394517720940.png (171 KB, 389x283) Image search: [Google]
1394517720940.png
171 KB, 389x283
>hardcore anxiety. not a moment passes that I don't feel physical pain from nerves and heart racing
>get drunk off vodka
>feel better for a few hours
>start to sober up
>literally want to kill myself as the agita returns

I hate my self and I hate my life
>>
Don't we all m9
>>
1. stop smoking weed
2. start lifting weights
>>
>>25199901
1. I don't smoke weed
2. I can't afford enough food to exercise (I literally live off of $50 of food every month)
>>
Is alcohol the best way to feel good?
>>
get xanax or a similar benzo
i get etizolam mailed to me 30$ for 250mg
last me weeks
>>
>>25199983
How do you get it mailed to you?
>>
>>25200057
alphabay market
or any darknet marketplaces
>>
>>25199933

>2. I can't afford enough food to exercise (I literally live off of $50 of food every month)

How? Explain how and why anon
>>
>>25200094
Can reddit be used for stuff like that?
>>
Go to a psychiatrist and get clonazepam
I used to feel anxiety like that 24/7
shit prevents general for no reason anxiety
>>
>>25200130
no
learn to deep web marketplaces and bitcoins
>>
>>25200130
There are actually a few subreddits with guides for this stuff.
>>
>>25200174
I'm too dumb for that sorta shit

>>25200187
which?
>>
>>25200106
I eat lentils, beans, rice, tomatoes, and canned tuna. This is literally all I eat.
80% of the rest of my money goes to bills, 20% to booze
>>
>>25200345
that's essentially a bodybuilder's diet right there
>>
>>25200573
but I only eat twice a day
it's not enough to bodybuild, I'm extremely skinny, borderline underweight
>>
File: 61znZQzQ6jL.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61znZQzQ6jL.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
I dont really suffer from anxiety or depression or anything similar, but whenever i feel melancholy i guess you could say, i like to think about the universe and it usually helps a lot.
>>
>>25201652
Play Space Engine, anon.
If you really want to feel the vast expanse of space.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.