[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your most autistic wishes? I've always wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: pls kill me.png (26 KB, 127x95) Image search: [Google]
pls kill me.png
26 KB, 127x95
what are your most autistic wishes?

I've always wanted to join a wolf pack and live in the wild
>>
i want to be a happy 8 yo with my mommy on christmas eve where everything is perfect and life is perfect and warm and everything is good and nothing matters
>>
I want to be immortal, run/fly as fast as l want and be able to control time, without it having any effects on me
>slow time
>be uninvited to the 100m
>break the world record by 5 seconds
>leave
>>
I fantasize about being omnipotent or having mastery of time.
>>
>>25199735
i want to be the only human on earth so i can finally be alone
>>
I want to have one last walk around the city. it will probably be snowing and it will also be night. everything is calm and beautiful. no one is awake. i then lie down on a bench near the water looking at the skyline and the beautiful trees surrounding me with the moon reflecting off the water and on to me. as i take one last breath, one last look, i fall asleep and never wake up.

its not autistic but it's my wish
>>
I wish all the water in the world would drain away so i could walk on the ocean floor and just see what it would look like.
>>
I wanna have time manipulation and flying powers, maybe teleportation. I also wanna be immortal so I can explore the universe when the time comes.
>>
i want to be able to stop time so i can bend over anyone i see and fuck them right there
>>
Be a supervillain at the head of a secret terrorist organization with the aesthetics of Cicada 3301 and challenge people to strategy games, to determine the survival of dozens of hostages
>>
I want to freeze time. Live, go, see, fuck, vidya for over 20 more years. Just fuck around for what seems like a lifetime without ever growing old, getting tired, or needing to eat/sleep. When I feel that I've been enlightened I would go back to where I was and resume time like nothing ever happened.
>>
>>25200031
>its not autistic
>>
>>25199796
this
also
>for my oneitis to want me
>>
I want a small cabin/house on top of a skyscraper with a roofwindow with electricity/internet/usual appliances.

Wish to listen to the sounds of the rain trickle against the roofwindow and enjoy peace of having no humans around my vicinity.

With a full court basketball field surrounded by fences.

>tfw you will never shoot hoops on a rooftop basketball court
>>
>>25200185
don't remind me of that stupid game
i spent weeks with barely any sleep in the first and second edition and I didn't reach very far
i'm stupid as fuck and they're lying when they say you can reach the result with literature and humanities only
>>
I want to be a black templar and travel the galaxy purging aliens and heretics
>>
File: 1346128997366.jpg (1 MB, 2838x2000) Image search: [Google]
1346128997366.jpg
1 MB, 2838x2000
>Inna woods in Gensokyo for whatever reason.
>Get attacked by the spooky monsters that supposedly populate the Touhou universe.
>Badly injured.
>Cute Touhou comes and saves me.
>Takes me back to her home and slowly nurses me back to health.

I wish my parents never signed those forms for all those vaccines.
>>
File: 1445921223429.gif (879 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1445921223429.gif
879 KB, 500x400
for good to exist
>>
File: kill john lennon.jpg (39 KB, 323x267) Image search: [Google]
kill john lennon.jpg
39 KB, 323x267
>>25201197
>tfw you will never shoot hoops on a rooftop basketball court
>miss hoop
>ball falls off roof
>falls down until it reaches terminal velocity and disembowels a passerby
>>
File: oatmeal.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
oatmeal.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>25199735
I want to become a mad scientist Big Boss that has his own merc organization and also develops B.O.W.s.
>>
>autistic

I always wanted to be able to write quines in new languages right off the bat
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.