[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unironic Elliot Rodger support thread Elliot Rodger was fundamentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: rodger.jpg (25 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
rodger.jpg
25 KB, 665x385
Unironic Elliot Rodger support thread

Elliot Rodger was fundamentally a good person who snapped.

He didn't choose to be born a hapa, he didn't choose to be bullied in school. He was certainly wrong about some things, and was self entitled. But he was fundamentally a good person who was pushed too far.
>>
File: 1450633271625.jpg (33 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1450633271625.jpg
33 KB, 313x313
He was fundamentally a faggot with a sense of entitlement. Good people don't have a sense of being entitled to anything outside their own thoughts. He was mad and went off the edge because he was a fucking retard who couldn't have a normal social life, or at least accept that fact like a man. He had a tantrum and decided to shoot people. Elliot Rogers was a fucking dumbass.

Just because you feel rejected or alone doesn't make you like him. Everyone feels like that in their life. Middle school and highschool were fucking hell for me, but I made it through without wanting to go ballistic because I'm not a bitch. Everybody's felt what he felt, but he couldn't handle it.
>>
Nobody is fundamentally "good" or "bad." Your actions literally determine your character.

Other people didn't choose to be bullied in school and those people didn't go on a shooting rampage.

There's literally nobody you can blame but him for what he did.
>>
>>25199436
Shot roasties and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>25199436
Entitled little prick. His manifesto was a laugh but it read like a standard r9k roastie thread.

>wahhh girls dont like me because I'm Asian
>But I'll only accept a 9/10 blonde girl who wants to fuck a lot

Supreme gentleman tho
>>
Roasties already toastie..

Elliot stood up for himself like he should and told those fucking chads and stacies who is really boss
>>
>>25200562
He may not be entitled to a girl, but they weren't entitled to life.
>>
>>25200600
Didn't he mainly kill some chink roommates and a few nerds on campus? Think he got 2 out of 7 in terms of chad/stacies
>>
>>25199436
I don't believe in "fundamentally a good person". People are defined by what they do, not by some private beliefs. If someone spends their whole life thinking it's good to donate to charity, but never does, then they never even fulfilled their own definition of goodness. Your beliefs only matter as much as you can manifest them into real results. Otherwise they're just talk.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.