[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk Me Down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Y4RZmQf.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
Y4RZmQf.png
80 KB, 529x327
I'm thinking of asking a girl out /r9k/

We all know I'll get turned down. Please talk me out of it before I kill my ego even more.
>>
>>25199422
It's easier every time, each time you will be smoother. Play it off when you're rejected so that it's not memorable enough for her to assassinate your character.

Never use the word date unless you can be coy and charming about it, you're just asking to get coffee or libations. Buy the coffee she wants.

I have advanced techniques, but I'm not sure you're ready.
>>
>>25199422
Don't be stupid, ask her out but be casual about it
>>
DONT ASK OP

YOU WILL JUST BE TURNED DOWN AND IT WILL CRUSH YOU

SHE IS GOING TO SAY NO

JUST STAY HOME AND CHILL ON /R9K/ WITH US MEIN
>>
>>25199422
OP, you will just end up regretting not asking her out. Even if you do get shot down it makes your next attempt even easier. Besides, how do you know you will get shot down? Just fucking do it you autist
>>
Do it or no balls anon. she denies you it's her loss you will always wonder what if so just dooo it.
>>
She's gonna be with a guy the day you decide to do it.

That's a simple fact of life.
>>
>>25199422
Tell us lad.
>how do you know her?
>do you talk to her regularly?
>are you considered friends?
>has she ever shown any interest in you?
If you wan't a non meme answer you must give up at least the basic information.
>>
>>25199523
TELL ME THE ADVANCED ONES GODAMMIT I HAVE NO HOPE SO WHY DONT I JUST TRY SOMETHING ADVANCED?

(not op)
>>
>>25199645
MadCowMan##thedude3610
I agree. We are all losers, she WILL say no. But it is worth it because, as >>25199788 says, you will regret it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.