[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw hit the gym so hard today both my arms are numb and can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>tfw hit the gym so hard today both my arms are numb and can't lift them above waist level and just finished eating a delicious lunch

Who else /getting fit/ here
>>
I want to start lifting but the free weight section of my gym is always full as fuck when I'm there, so I've gotta go a few times in the morning before work to get the lay of the land so to speak since I'm too beta to figure it out with all the bros there
>>
>>25199442
well why dont you stop being a fucking poorfag and try using the weights that actually cost something. of course the free weight area will be full
>>
>>25199414
Nobody, instead everyone on this boards being a fat blob in their parents basements
>>
>>25199483
mwahaha.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>25199414

good on you, m8. keep at it and never forget: we're all gonna make it.
>>
I wish I had the motivation to go to the gym regularly
>>
>>25199442
Most of "bros" likely aren't assholes and aren't going to judge you or anything, i think gym bullies is mostly just a meme.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.