[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over guys. >Break up >Realize she is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1252x1252
It's over guys.
>Break up
>Realize she is the best I'll ever have
>Run into her at random
>Try to get back with her
>It's actually happening we even make it to her place
>She find texts I sent some girl while we were separated
I gave up at this point. Deleted my memebook and Normiegram, we dated for a year and I started talking to a girl a week after the break up. I'm a piece of shit. Please console me
>>
File: 1415208441326.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1415208441326.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
I know it feels like shit, but if she's willing to throw it all away over an old text after y'all broke up, she'd end up cheating on you or some shit. She was looking for any reason to break it off. Sh just lead you on, and then found her way out. Fuck her, bro. Set your goals even higher, and find a new girl who shits all over the old skag.

Stay strong, m8
>>
File: Randall.jpg (18 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
Randall.jpg
18 KB, 500x498
>>25199421 here again. You could also just set her car on fire. That'd be some top kek shit
>>
>>25199421
It just sucks because I was so close to getting her back all I needed to do was check my phone better. Now I wish I hadn't ran into her. I got a message from her mom this morning cussing at me, it all feels like a nightmare.
>>25199437
They'd know it was me. I just want to move on.
>>
>>25199499
Wait, so her mom is pissed at you for that text a week after you broke up? How long ago did you break up?
>>
>>25199610
4 weeks ago
>>
>>25199635
She, and her mom must both be retarded. What guy doesn't wish he could (or try to) bury his cock in some strange after a break up? Tell 'em to eat shit and block their numbers. We'll get you through this, man.
>>
>>25199705
I was supposed to be "different" but the loneliness got the better of me. Well now I'm completely off the grid so I don't have to deal with any drama.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (20 KB, 469x256) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
20 KB, 469x256
>>25199841
Right on, man. Grab a beer and go float in some body of water.
>>
>>25199984
Will do thank you.
>>
You have to move on. You have to keep going.

It does not happen overnight. Trust me it has been over a year and I still feel like garbage. But you always keep moving.
>>
>>25200051
I'm trying, best of luck to you too.
>>
>>25199355
It's alright chad, just message the next girl.
>>
>I'll never be loved
>no girl will ever consider me a "special someone"
>no girl will ever blush when talking with me or stupidly giggle when talking about me
>no girl is ever going to picture her future with me
>no girl is ever going to feel protected and conforted when laying her head on my chest

I will never experience such joys. How do you cope with being so alone?
>>
>>25199355
>not locking your phone
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.